Extreme Couponing--Printable Coupons??

DSNYGRL_JKS2006

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! I've been watching the new series on TLC called "Extreme Couponing" ...It made me think to start researching even more for online coupons instead of waiting to see whats in Sunday's paper...

Can you post your favorite online printable coupon link .. I was searching around and found some here and there.. nothing too good .. I was finding couponmom.com etc. sort of sites..

Thank you so much!

See, I never would've saw this on the budget board...

Anywho..check out Coupon Divas if you are on Facebook. Not sure if they have a regular website. There are tons of links on their FB page though.

Hi, I love the show too! Here in Mass I like Red Plum and Groupon. But honestly the best way I get coupons (I do print online ones though) is too know a few people who get the Sunday paper and see if they'll give you there coupons. My best savings so far is $33 plus change today. It gets a little better every week as I learn more plus I work at a hotel and collect some bottles/cans and then return them to the grocery store. It may be only a dollar or two but after a month it really adds up.

I like www.southernsavers.com and hip2save.com. They are both great about matching up coupons and current sales (Grocery and drug stores) and include links to printable coupons!

You might also try redplum.com

Target.com has good printable coupons, especially if you have a store that accepts competitor coupons (and considers Target a competitor).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter