Extras in Carthay Circle WOC menu?

thmcdonald1

Mouseketeer
Quick question! Can you add extras to your Carthay Circle WOC meal?

We are doing it on our trip and don't want to miss the biscuits. Should we set up a separate, non-WOC reservation, or will they be accommodating and let us pay extra for them?

They will let you pay for them. We had no probem ordering the biscuits with our WOC meal, letting our server know that we knew we would pay the full price for them, and adding other things (it may have been an extra dessert?), too.

Yup, as theluckyrabbit said, you can order additional items, you just cannot substitute items not on the WoC menu (e.g., the biscuits). You do not need a separate ADR/reservation to do this. We asked one time and the server said it would be fine to order an extra item, but we could not do any substitutions. The biscuits are outstanding and are my favorite items at Carthay!

Yup, as theluckyrabbit said, you can order additional items, you just cannot substitute items not on the WoC menu (e.g., the biscuits). You do not need a separate ADR/reservation to do this. We asked one time and the server said it would be fine to order an extra item, but we could not do any substitutions. The biscuits are outstanding and are my favorite items at Carthay!

That's what I heard! I was starting to tremble in my boots thinking my wife would KILL me if she couldn't have the biscuits I've been reading her reviews of for the past few months!

wow, that seems a bit steep for biscuits....

I completely agree w u! $12 for biscuits is crazy but i mean it is Disneyland..lol you have to expect everything to be overpriced. I'll be one of those individuals paying to try them during my WoC reservation. I actually have a list of must do's/try and these biscuits are on it..lol

I completely agree w u! $12 for biscuits is crazy but i mean it is Disneyland..lol you have to expect everything to be overpriced. I'll be one of those individuals paying to try them during my WoC reservation. I actually have a list of must do's/try and these biscuits are on it..lol

I really wanted to, but dang it, that's crazy, perhaps I can get them by themselves on a separate day

I wonder if you can maybe get them at the lounge? It'll be cool to pop in for a drink and some biscuits and then keep it moving..lol

The biscuits are only available in the main dining room, not in the lounge. There are about 6-8 (?) per basket. They are not regular biscuits, like buttermilk or Pillsbury. They are more like baked bread balls with a cheese-jalapeno filling inside. They are served with a delicious apricot-honey butter. Check this link (http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/...ey-california-adventure-in-disneyland-resort/) for photos of the biscuits about halfway down the page.

They're worth $12

We usually get an extra order to go for munching while we wait for the show to start!

Ooooh Good idea, I've never thought of this! We usually get the sourdough bread on the side at Boudin Bakery and eat that but now I'll order extra biscuits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter