extra VIP tour anyone?

purplegoddess

wawaaka in VMK
just thought i would throw this out there just in case:

i am going to disneyland this week (i think anyway?) with 2 of my nephews. they have never been on the tour! so, since i worry about it getting filled up so fast i thought i should use my 50 mickeys coupon, however, it will be three of us and i'm not sure if they will do that. so i need an extra. they expire on the 31st of this year (dec) right?? so if anyone has an extra they cannot use beofre then feel free to post or pm me and i will gladly trade something for it (i have extra diver helmets!) or make you an in park character while i am there. :)

if no one can no worries. i'm going to see what i can do myself! :)
thanks all!

They are only letting 2 per card on the tours now, so you will need another. I don't have an extra PDF for that, but you can always make a mule to do the hidden mickeys. With all the codes you will have enough credit to buy all the film you need :)

I have extra unused tour cards. When will you be at Dland - maybe I can meet you to give to you. I know I have the pdf one also that I have not used let me look and will send you the file but if for whatever reason I can't find it I can meet you there. :goodvibes

Roxane said:
They are only letting 2 per card on the tours now, so you will need another. I don't have an extra PDF for that, but you can always make a mule to do the hidden mickeys. With all the codes you will have enough credit to buy all the film you need :)

with the new decorations i was wondering if you still can? hmmmmm? does it still work? does anybody know?

mousepartygrl said:
I have extra unused tour cards. When will you be at Dland - maybe I can meet you to give to you. I know I have the pdf one also that I have not used let me look and will send you the file but if for whatever reason I can't find it I can meet you there. :goodvibes

woot! thanks! i woudl prefer the pdf simply because then i can print it before i go drive down. (tomorow morning) i think i will be there this thursday. :)

It sounds like you've got enough, but if not, I've got an extra one in PDF format that you can use ^_^

My PDF coupon said for 4 but for some dumb reason they didn't except it at all and so we were unable to do the tour at all last week.

Roxane said:

Is that what the tour card states? My tour card from June states 4 per card and we actually received four cards.

disvaclub92 said:
Is that what the tour card states? My tour card from June states 4 per card and we actually received four cards.

actually it is what the little piece of paper says for the mickey quest. i don;t have the actual tour card. but i am wondering if they will honor the mickey quest being 4 people.

i may not even need this. i may just be going with the one nephew and so we will only need mine, but in case both go i just want to be ready.

Adventuredaz said:
My PDF coupon said for 4 but for some dumb reason they didn't except it at all and so we were unable to do the tour at all last week.

at all? they did not accept it? had you gone on the tour within 90 days? or had you never been before?

That stinks! Personally, if the coupon says "admit 4" they should honor it. They have the ability to change the PDF printout to read "admit 2" from here on out.

The coupon says: "Subject to restrictions and change without notice."

Sure, it'd be nice if you could bring 4 people like originally stated. But, even if it means that 2 other people can't go?

I think that if they are currently unable to scale up the number of tours to accomodate more people every day, and the tours are filling to capacity so not everybody who wants to can go, it's reasonable to try to accomodate more different groups until they can deal with it.

Wouldn't you be disappointed if you finally made your annual trip to WDW, looking forward for months to do the insider tour, and then weren't able to, because the 20-person tour was filled with 5 families only (and a bunch of the of 4-person groups consisted of 3 people who did not play, and 1 person who wanted to maximize the loot collection?)

Of course, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they increase the number of tours per day AND charge for it.

Maleficent2 said:
I am with Cami on this...if the coupon says 4 then they should honor it.

I would kick up a fuss.

We used two of the 'four person' Hidden Mickey certificates at WDW last week for the eight of us with no problem. There were twenty on that tour (last Friday). We used one of the same type of certificate for four of us to do the tour at DL three weeks ago, again with no problem. They limited the tour to fifteen there. They were each unique and a lot of fun for all involved. :flower:

At DL they issued a tour card at the time the tour was booked (one card for all four people...that it was good for four was hand written in on the card by the cast memeber). At WDW, they just wrote the date and time on the bottom of the certificates, but I was never asked to show them again.

deba said:
We used two of the 'four person' Hidden Mickey certificates at WDW last week for the eight of us with no problem. There were twenty on that tour (last Friday). We used one of the same type of certificate for four of us to do the tour at DL three weeks ago, again with no problem. They limited the tour to fifteen there. They were each unique and a lot of fun for all involved. :flower:

At DL they issued a tour card at the time the tour was booked (one card for all four people...that it was good for four was hand written in on the card by the cast memeber). At WDW, they just wrote the date and time on the bottom of the certificates, but I was never asked to show them again.

Deba you were probably among the last to get 4 per VIP tour card. They are now only allowing 2 per card and say exactly what JeanJoe said they would "subject to change without notice".

For everyone going to DIsneyland just plan on two per tour card. They will not budge, they will not bend.

Wouldn't you be disappointed if you finally made your annual trip to WDW, looking forward for months to do the insider tour, and then weren't able to, because the 20-person tour was filled with 5 families only (and a bunch of the of 4-person groups consisted of 3 people who did not play, and 1 person who wanted to maximize the loot collection?)

Going to have to disagree with you here BE sorry...but we are a family of three, we go to WDW together 2 of us play VMK 1 does not. But as a family we want to do things on vacation as a family that means my DH has every right to go on the VMK tour and enjoy it with his family as does John Smith with his family all of which play or Mary Jones all of which do not play but saw the Kiosk and did the quests because they sounded like family fun and then decided to take the tour...maybe to play later maybe not.

I do not care whether 15/20 people on the tour play or not, if someone in their family does and the whole family wants to participate and have a great family fun time together so what.....and even if no one does if they have done the quests gotten the answers correct and want to do the tour then I see no problem with that. I know that if as a family one of us could not get on the tour just because he/she did not play will I would be livid. What kind of Disney Magic is that.

I think that if someone walks into the Kiosks to book a tour with a family of 4 or less and they have a voucher that says 4 then WDW or DL should honor that voucher.

What if you did not belong to a VMK forums and as in your scenario were at WDW/DL for a trip of a life time with one voucher and you had a family of 3 or 4 and they denied your 3rd and/or 4th family member a place on that tour because you did not have another voucher when you thought you only needed the one for your whole family....how upset would you be...I am afraid I would be very upset.

I do not have a problem with 1st come basis.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter