Extra Things To Do

I am all about resort hopping. There is so much to see at the different resorts! On one trip, we left Animal Kingdom to eat lunch at The Mara at AKL, and then went to look at the animals (yes, there are animals at AK, but it was the middle of our trip and the crowds were making us cranky with one another). We also like to grab something at Captain Cook's at the Poly and watch the Electrical Water Pageant and the fireworks from the beach. I love to go to the Wilderness Lodge and watch the geyser, or just sit in a rocker by the fireplace; it's such a gorgeous resort! There are a ton of things to do at the Boardwalk, and Yacht Club and Beach Club are simply lovely. The Grand Floridian's lobby is incredibly impressive.

Question for any of you who have done campfires (@LISmama810 @barbliny @4HOLIDAYS). My wife is wondering if they still provide s'more kits or if you have to bring your own marshmallows. She says she thought she heard Disney wasn't doing that anymore. Any idea?

We haven't been yet, but if you search for the menu for the Chuckwagon (I think) it lists prices. They sell full s'mores kits, separate bags of marshmallows, and separate sticks. I want to say the full kit was something like $9, so it would definitely be more cost-effective to bring your own if you can, but if not, they do sell them.

There is a Disney outlet store in a local outlet mall (sorry I can't remember the exact place but it's an easy goggle) it is awesome! I got half of my sons Christmas shopping done there and only spent $50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter