• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra Seat for Hoop Dee Doo Revue - Dec 15

westcoastdisfan

Earning My Ears
I've read about how fun the Hoop Dee Doo Revue is at Fort Wilderness and decided this solo trip I will be brave and go see it, even if I am solo.

But if anyone will be in the area and wants to meet up, I did purchase an extra seat on Thursday, December 15 for the 8:30pm show. Let me know if you want to join, my treat!

-Laura

Hi Laura,

I did this solo last summer and it was a blast. Warning though: they bring out lots of food even if it is for one person. I hated to see all the food go to waste, but hopefully you will be able to have someone join you.

Enjoy!

Mike

We (me, DD20, DS9 and DD9) are actually going to Hoop Dee Doo on the 15th but we are at the 6:15 PM show. Too bad we aren't at the same show or I would see if there was a way we could have you sit with us.

That makes me feel much better. Thanks for the warning! :-)

Were you at your own table, or do you have any recommendations for where to sit?

Hi Laura,

I did this solo last summer and it was a blast. Warning though: they bring out lots of food even if it is for one person. I hated to see all the food go to waste, but hopefully you will be able to have someone join you.

Enjoy!

Mike

That is sooo nice of you. Thanks for offering! Turns out the early show is full. But thank you for the offer! It sounds like if you go with the right attitude, it will be ok, even if solo.

We (me, DD20, DS9 and DD9) are actually going to Hoop Dee Doo on the 15th but we are at the 6:15 PM show. Too bad we aren't at the same show or I would see if there was a way we could have you sit with us.

That makes me feel much better. Thanks for the warning! :-)

Were you at your own table, or do you have any recommendations for where to sit?

Yes, I was at my own table upstairs on the stage right. I think if I were to go again, I would just ask the server to prepare a plate for me. The show is a blast and you will have a great time! Even though I was dining solo, I didn't feel like I was alone at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter