Extra people

Texas Minnie

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the BCV in June for 5 nights. My parents are going to visit us for 3 nights. My reservations are for a 2 bedroom but we only stated 4 people on the reservations. Do I need to call and let someone know that my parents will be joining us? I know there is enough room for everyone, but I am not sure if I should inform someone.
Thanks,

I think the 2BR technically holds eight, so there should be no problem. If you want your parents to be able to get a room key and/or having charging priveleges to the room, you have to let WDW know.

You probably just want to call ahead & let them know for key purposes. You'll still be using the exact same amount of points. I'm guessing they ask that question to make sure you don't try to jam a high school football team into that 2-bedroom. If you do, the quarterback is responsible for cooking breakfast. :p

I would let them know, not only for room keys, but for security. We don't know what measures/policies may go into effect. Plus if they have a car, they'll need a car pass.

I would just increase your reservation to fit the maximum number of people that you plan to have in your unit for the time period. That way you get extra keys to lose (assuming you don't put charging privileges on them) and use as needed. If your parents are arriving by car Disney will need to know to give them a parking pass. You'd need to call security the day they arriving to get their names on the "list".

By all means call. If they don't know you have 6 people now I don't think you'll get any extra towels. I agree with doubletrouble increase your ressie to the 8 person max, that way you'll get what you need. Have fun

I would add them to the ressie so they get room keys. If you plan any Early Entry days they will need to show their keys to get in. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter