Extra paper towels, tissues & toilet paper ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Should we mail down or pack our own extra paper towels, tissues & toilet paper ?
Or can we get them for free from the DVC resort?

We will rent a DVC through David's and not be owners.

Does getting extra supplies make a difference of how you pay for the DVC?

It makes no difference, what the member would get you will get. I usually have no problem with asking for extra toilet tissue and honestly we never use up all the paper towels or tissues that are there to begin with.

You will get replacements also on Trash and Towel day.

To add on to Sammie's response, just be aware that if you ask for extra towels or toiletries there will/should be a cost for that. Are you renting a studio or larger. If larger you will want to bring laundry detergent and possibly more dishwasher detergent.

Agree with the other posters. Paper goods like TP and paper towels will be replaced as needed as will dish soap and DW detergent. As a very longtime OKW owner, I have never run out of any of the above between Trash and Tidy and cleaning days.

If you request additional laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash or towels, there will be an additional charge. If you have a large party, I would order the $6 Towel Package which gives you extras of bath towels, hand towels and washcloths. Happy planning and have fun!

To add on to Sammie's response, just be aware that if you ask for extra towels or toiletries there will/should be a cost for that. Are you renting a studio or larger. If larger you will want to bring laundry detergent and possibly more dishwasher detergent.
No need to bring extra dishwasher detergent. They will give you more if you need it. They don't care about how clean you get, but they want you to keep the place clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter