Extra money working for call centers???

I work from home. I saw the info on Good Morning America back in August on the segment "It's your life". I went on the Alpine website and applied. Next I had a voice audition (with automated system) and then a live phone interview. I got offered a job at the end of the interview. I had to get a (free) drug screen and fax some paperwork the next day, including a direct deposit form. I began training for $8 an hour the first week of Sept. and as of this week I went "live" as a CS Rep for a well-known credit card co. making $9 an hour. I work a minimum of 25 hours a week with the option to add more. I work 5 hours a day/5 days a week from my home computer taking calls with a headset. I have Sundays and holidays off which is great! I'm really happy to have a job where I can work from home and hopefully get to WDW again next year!:cool1:

Me too (app for live ops)...at this point I'm not expecting anything from them.

I would love some more information on some of these. With DH in the military and deployed every other year, it would be great to find a job that wouldn't cost an arm and leg in child care!

Sounds interesting ... I have tons of questions though. If they can be answered here then great, if not, maybe a PM?

Is Indiana an applicable state?

Dedicated phone line - we have one phone line, it's a land line. Do I have to have another, totally seperate, land line to do this?

As far as hours - DH has long, sometimes odd, hours and we have two children ... are there mandatory hours / days that have to be worked? It'd be hard for me to commit to, for example, every Sunday, because that might be the only day he is off for the week and it'd be nice to do something together.

I've been tossing around lots of different ideas in the last couple of months and we haven't found a good fit for our family and schedules yet. It'd be nice to have a little extra to put back for Disney. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter