Extra money working for call centers???

Hixski

Snickers Martinis <font color=red>not</font> accep
I thought I read somewhere on here awhile back that some of you were working at home for call centers. I can't find anything on it with the search. They are downsizing at my job (what else is new) and while I did not get laid off I lost all my OT. It was a sizable chunk of cash and I am looking to supplement my salary again by doing something else. I work in IT and work 3-12hr night shifts. I have plenty of time to do something else. Can anyone help on this?????

HI,

Matter of fact, I am at work now. No calls though.

The pay is decent, and because you dont have to leave home its well worth it. There are 2 weeks of training that you get paid for, and you work betwn 6-10hours a week EXCEPT during the gold days which is many many more hours (Mandatory).

I will PM u the info now.

Can I get some info to please. Would love to find some work I can do at home. Thank You Melissa

A call center is where you answer inbound calls.

I would like this info too. I use to do this for co. that let go all states with high min. wage.:rolleyes:

Does any one know what the allowed states are for this? I'm thinking my state isn't included.

Well for me it is differnt. The extra money is decent (cant complain). I work full time as a teacher and my dd is in Kinderarten, so I may have to quit to devote more time to her and all of her differnt activties. But doing it is fine.

Trust me, I think that most will find it enjoyable.

Arizona, Florida, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Texas, Virginia and Nevada

Guys have a good weekend. All have been PM'd.

Hi, think I could get a PM with that info also. I'd love to have a bit of extra money coming in. :goodvibes

Can you work this job after a job with "regular hours"? I work a 9-5, but I'm looking to supplement my income.

Yes, I work as a teacher full time (M-F) and I work evening hours, some early early Sat mornings (about 4-5AM) (Between 6-10 Central) but if you are a night owl, you can work later or all night.

Can you send me the info? Based on your earlier post, it looks like my state qualifies.

Hi, can I get the info PM'd to me, too? This would be perfect work for my sister that is home-bound....

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter