Extra money making ideas

I also use an app Jingit. It pays you to watch ads and answer a couple questions or scan items in the store. I guess you can put on a debit card, but I haven't yet. It doesn't pay alot though. I am at less than $10 after a couple weeks. I'm not sure if there would be more scanning opportunities in a larger metro area.

I actually just purchased a kit of essential oils from Young Living as I wanted to "revamp" our medicine cabinet and not pop a oil for headaches/colds/allergies....Especially with my children. I LOVE it and am having great results and was just sharing how they have been working for my family on Facebook and talking to friends. Well I had NO intention of getting into the business side, but being that I have like minded friends, people kept asking questions and wanted the oils for their family too...so really without mug work other than sharing something I believe in, I'm making great money to help fund our dwindling vacation fund:)

I am thinking about signing up but a little concerned that I have to provide my SS number. Has anyone heard of any concerns with this? I see they say they are a secure site, but still I worry.

I have been with Market Force for the past two months. It is super duper easy work. I've done a couple of cell phone stores (having to take pictures) and several restaurants. They pay timely and I didn't have any apprehension about giving them my social or bank information for the direct deposit.

I have been using Market Force for the past month and for the first time, I really like mystery shopping. They make it easy! I think most companies like this make you provide your social for tax purposes.

Between Market Force, a garage sale and selling ACE (which I can't live without!), our January trip is almost totally paid off! :dance3:

I have been selling in eBay, but just in the past two weeks I have sold a lot from Facebook yard sale sites in our area. I have a ton of my sons clothes that I am about to put into consignment but I thought I would try this first and it has worked! I sold $65.00 Monday, $65.00'Tuesday and $25.00 today. I have also sold some old camreas and dvd players. The best part there are no fees!! Its adding up and it's a simple picture and a text. I meet in public places and so far it has gone well. Just an idea. I didn't know groups like that even existed.

Can you let me know how the Facebook yard sale site works? Sounds promising!!

I came across a company called Solavei. In short, they provide T-Mobile cell service and just for using their service, you can get paid to share it with others(no startup) I saved myself 25 a month on the service itself for what it provides plus can make a little extra. I'm self-employed so every bit helps!

freeyourcelf.com is my website :thumbsup2

Just look for groups in your County/town area. the ones I belong to are all called SwipSwap of_____________. or ______ county?town etc. yard sale.

Each of the sites I frequent have rules like most post a price, no haggling. No DRAMA (because it does happen) etc.

I have posted several things and sold them all, from old landscape pavers from my yard, a refrigerator, and some clothes. etc. With the smaller things I usually choose a "middle location" to meet the person and exchange. With the fridge and landscape pavers, I just made sure pickup was on a day/time that My DH or my Brother in law was around, I didn't want some psycho killing me ( I watch waaay too many crime dramas:lmao:)

These are all mostly great ideas! I did a survey site and made about $40 last year (obviously didn't log on that often). We're also into selling stuff at consignment shops (usually bring in about $50 each time). And we're getting ready for a garage sale. I'm really hoping to bring a few hundred with all the stuff I want to get rid of. Rule of thumb, if we haven't used it in 3 years, we don't need it.
My main source of income right now is through AdvoCare. We've been involved for a little over a year and are averaging $1,500 a month. The wonderful thing about it is that our income is set to double here in the next couple of months and is only going to go up, and we're taking people with us! Like most things, it is what you put into it. But you can really go far with as little as an hour or two a week!

I've used the GPT sites online as well and I usually avoid the surveys as I don't always qualify so I feel it's a waste of time. I generally watch the video clips. They pay less but they always pay. I then found out about a bunch of phone apps that pay you money.
Getlocket is one that pays when you swipe your phone...it just started so you don't get paid much per day(it only pays you the first time you see a particular ad). I am making about 30 cents a day but it's from swiping my phone which I do anyway.
Apps trailers is an app that pays you from watching short video clips. I do it on my commute to/from work, lunch hour and while watching TV(I just mute the phone). I average about $2 a day on this but have made over $5 some days if I really work at it. I just started Aug 3rd and have made over $80 already(my last count).
Gympact is an app that pays you for going to the gym or working out, however it penalizes you if you don't. It's also somewhat new and a little buggy but so far I've made about $40 with it.
That combined with the online ones people have mentioned is helping me have extra spending money for my next trip to Disney.

Sorry, I'm just seeing this. All I did was a Facebook search, for example "Birmingham online yard sale". Just search on Facebook for those in your area, including county. There are several here.

Then you request to join. Once you have joined take a picture of your item, and write a description and price and list it. People will comment if they want it. Then you pick a place to meet, always in a busy public place and it's good to have someone with you. Thats about it. Easy as pie. :)

It's been going on for a long time, it's what's called "drop shipping" by the big companies

I don't feel that bad for the shoppers, we all have internet we all can do a little research and if they would rather pay more for someone else to do the research for them we'll that's what happens

What does upset me is when they don't mention it's being "drop shipped" and I'm expecting to have it within so many days but it doesn't show up because it's on in the sellers control

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

For those of you that do mturk, I would love any tips. I just started and am still trying to figure things out.

Thanks

I began using Amazon mTurk after seeing it recommended by someone on this board. There is a forum that helps you find good hits to do, and with that help I have made $730 since the end of February. It is something you can do anytime you have an internet connection. Works for me, as it allows me to be home with my family. I have been slacking for about two months- before that I averaged $10/day.
whats the forum you recommend?
The best source for legit companies is the Volition. They have a list of companies, plus there is a forum where people can discuss which companies pay and which don't.

Try the ap Zapiddy!

I mystery shop with market force and have been very happy with them :)

I've used the GPT sites online as well and I usually avoid the surveys as I don't always qualify so I feel it's a waste of time. I generally watch the video clips. They pay less but they always pay. I then found out about a bunch of phone apps that pay you money.
Getlocket is one that pays when you swipe your phone...it just started so you don't get paid much per day(it only pays you the first time you see a particular ad). I am making about 30 cents a day but it's from swiping my phone which I do anyway.
Apps trailers is an app that pays you from watching short video clips. I do it on my commute to/from work, lunch hour and while watching TV(I just mute the phone). I average about $2 a day on this but have made over $5 some days if I really work at it. I just started Aug 3rd and have made over $80 already(my last count).
Gympact is an app that pays you for going to the gym or working out, however it penalizes you if you don't. It's also somewhat new and a little buggy but so far I've made about $40 with it.
That combined with the online ones people have mentioned is helping me have extra spending money for my next trip to Disney.
thanks for these. I already do quickrewards, I have done swagbucks but not in awhile, I do Ibotta on my phone, I do mypoints as well, I do jingit when I remember, shopkicks and viggle when I remember

Sounds shady and unethical to me. You really got approval to post that?

well then 90% of the people on eBay and ya know...all of Amazon are unethical and shady. Amazon is just a drop shipping company, except they will take physical product and process for you as well, but many people on Amazon are simply drop shippers also.

I would not risk my name, having been on the podcast and such, on something that was unethical or shady.

For those of you who mystery shop for Market Force... what do you typically get paid for each assignment? Can you give me an example of what you've done and how long it took?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter