• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra MNSSHP Ticket - Now what?

DizDays

DVC & D23 Member
My DF bailed on our October trip and I had already bought our MNSSHP tickets. I'm assuming Disney won't let me return it.... any creative ideas out there so I don't completely lose the cost of it? Thanks!

Invite a friend? Otherwise, contact Disney to see if they will work with you.

Doesn't hurt to try. I was able to return two unused MVMCP tickets the day after the event without too much of a hassle. It was rainy the whole day (and night) and not really worth it to go. We decided not to, knowing they might not let us get the money back, but decided to at least ask. They did say that they don't have to, but did it anyway.

Call them and see what they say. If they say no, then pick up the ticket and then take it to guest services and try there. Just say that you expected another traveler but he couldn't make it.

Thank you very much everyone! I'll see how benevolent the big D is feeling. :)

If it was for 9/21 I would've took it off your hands.

You could also try eBay.

I know it says non transferrable, but there is no way for them to know if you sold it to another person.

I bought 3 on Ebay for 1 night last year when we went. I also saw listing for them on craigslist. Try selling it if Disney won't buy back. :)

My DF bailed on our October trip and I had already bought our MNSSHP tickets. I'm assuming Disney won't let me return it.... any creative ideas out there so I don't completely lose the cost of it? Thanks!

About 8 years ago, we went to MVMCP and my daughter did not want to miss school so she did not come and I had an extra ticket. When I went to pick it up at the will call window and told them to keep one as I did not need it, she asked why and when I told her she put a credit on my credit card. They are very reasonable when it comes to stuff like that

disney. i had this problem with xmas party tickets, and they refunded me.

We had 2 people cancel at the last minute last year. While picking up our tickets at will call, others in my family were talking to a couple near the end of the line and ran up to tell me that they wanted to buy our tickets. I sold them to that couple for $10.00 less than I had paid for each one. They were thrilled and so were we.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter