Extra mattress for the pull down beds?

Bertie131

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if there are any options of an additional or different mattress for the pull down bed at Poly? Not the most comfortable for an adult the way they are now. The sofa bed is worse so just talking about the pull down. I appreciate any input! ✨

I don't completely understand what you're looking for? Something more pillow top like? Larger? Some of the resorts used to have egg crate toppers you could request but I suspect they don't have that for the Murphy beds and likely think of it more for children's use rather than adult. Or is it something else that is uncomfortable?

The pull down was not intended for adults, it was intended for a child. You may need to get a larger unit to be comfortable.

I agree that a larger room may be the way to go. The mattress on the Murphy bed is not very thick and it is hard on the persons back. May just need to go where there are at least two real beds.

The pull down was not intended for adults, it was intended for a child. You may need to get a larger unit to be comfortable.

That's why I like the sleeper chair they used in some of the 1BR's more vs the Murphy beds that also removes storage space. More adult friendly.

I would doubt they have any additional special mattresses for any of the murphy-style beds, save a replacement for what's already there from inventory. That's the kind of thing that is specially built for the bed type for an operation like Disney.

I'm an adult woman, and 5'8"...love sleeping on that pull down bed. But, I prefer a firm mattress, so that probably explains why it's comfy for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter