Extra Magic Hours

TestTrackBoy

Cast Member
Extra Magic Hours ROCK! I just got back from the Magic Kingdom. It was open till 3 AM! It was so awsome, and a nice way to end Christmas. Anybody else's thoughts on EMH?

Next April I am going...on the day we arrive at Disney we are going to stay in the MK until 2am with EMH. Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
princess:

we didn't get much use out of the late ones, but the early ones rock! we are up early the whole week anyway, so we took advantage of them and planned our trip around them.

Yes, those are def cool.

I've never gotten to use them tho :guilty: We are not real early risers, and my little bro is exhausted by the end of the day...so :confused3

Maybe on our next trip :sigh: whenever that will be...

Once, we tried to do extra evening hours in MK (we are the worst morning people you will ever meet in your life) Well.....after staying for a half hour my little brother decided he was tired so that didn't last too long.

They are pretty good, ....But I liked E-nights way better. We tried EMH in June and at 2am there was still a 2 hr wait for Splash. E-nights rocked...JMO. :confused3

We're going Spring Break, but I don't think we'll be able to do that much with the nights--I have a six year old sister who gets easly cranky. None of us are really morning people, except for my brother who gets up at 5 am every morning, but I think we might be able to make sacrifices. This is Disney.

We're leaving this weekend and on friday the magic kingdom is open until 4A.M.! I don't know if I am going to stay that late though seeing we have to get up early for EPCOT in the morning! :)

I hate the extra hours thing. I only hate it because I seem to be at the park where it is happening when I'm with a bunch of my family. So my feet hurt, I'm tired, I'm annoyed, I'm hot, and I'm ready to go home, then, "OH THE PARK IS OPEN LATER?!?!?!? WE SHOULD STAY AND SEE THE THINGS WE MISSED!!!!!!!!!"

Uuuuuugh.

I love EMH. Especially the late ones. But I have to admit, they're a lot more fun with friends rather than family. My parents and my brother definitely aren't night owls like me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter