Extra Magic Hours

steph42421

Earning My Ears
How strict are the parks during extra magic hours?

The reason why I'm asking is because we are staying at the Pop Century but two family members will be crashing with us one night and we were planning on doing extra magic hours at EPCOT that night.

Do they check everyone in your party for a resort ID or just one person is enough?

Thanks.

How strict are the parks during extra magic hours?

The reason why I'm asking is because we are staying at the Pop Century but two family members will be crashing with us one night and we were planning on doing extra magic hours at EPCOT that night.

Do they check everyone in your party for a resort ID or just one person is enough?

Thanks.

if part of your party is not staying on property then they have no reason to be riding rides durning extra magic hours!!!

In our experience, each time we went on a ride during EMH, we had to show each of our resort cards.

A few times, we saw a couple of families trying to show only one and each time, they were asked to show one for each person riding. Some CMs check your card carefully, while others tend to take a quick glance. But each time, you needed to provide one card per person.

They check at each open attraction.
Point of fact: crashing in anyone's room is a bad idea. The reason the hotel asks the names and addresses of room occupants is a safety issue. In the event of an emergency, they need to know who should be in each room.
In the end, trying to scam the system ends up costing EVERYONE!! Have them pay the additional guest room charge and be done with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter