• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra Magic Hours

minnielover

Earning My Ears
Im Sorry this is most probably been covered somewhere buton the dates i go there are extra magic hours - i am staying in the DCR so think i can use them - but firstly will the park park be open from 8 am and what rides are open for it - does it make a huge differnce to queue lengths

I think this thread should answer some of your questions.

I'm looking forward to utilising EMH to rack up some impressive Buzz scores....I hope!

And I'm looking forward to morning EMH full stop - packing in loads of Fantasyland (and Buzz without queues) before breakfast - woo hoo!!

Elaine

Assuming they are morning EMH the park is open 2 hrs before normal opening time (usually 10.00) so it usually means you can get in at 8.00. And yes you can use them staying in DCR.

Not all rides are open but its usually Space Mountain, Buzz, Orbitron in Discoveryland and Carrousel, Dumbo, Peter Pan, Teacups, Snow White or Pinichio in Fantasyland.
Also the castle is open and a few shops and restaurants

If the park is busy it is definitely worth getting up early for. We rode Pater Pan 4 times in a row with no queue whereas later in the day the queue was for 90 mins.
We had managed to do PP (x4), Dumbo (x2), Carrousel(x2), Teacups, Pinochio and Buzz by about 9.00.

One morning we then queued by the rope leading to Adventure land from Fantasyland and were more or less first on POTC when the park opened properly. Another morning we queued to get into Frontierland and headed for BTM ahead of the crowds.

We found getting in at 8.00 was even better than by 9.00 as by then it was getting busier. We forgot about breakfast until after having done several rides and then grabbed something from Cablecar shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter