• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra Magic Hours

sch5916

Earning My Ears
Help, I posted this question but somone was kind enough to tell me to start a new thred to get noticed. I am mid chemo and have opportunity to go to Orlando for Fri and Sat. nights and would love to do Blizzard Beach Magic. 2 adults and three kids. I know it will be crowded so really want to take advantage of extra hours, which show up on calander as being every night. To do this I would have to stay on site, right? Any suggestions as to which resort and any specials which may apply (annual pass etc). Looked at value resorts and because of number of people can't get standard room at say Sports Resort. Any help would be so appreciated. Thank you in advance. Susan :rolleyes:

One more (sorry) Can you go to Water park with one day ticket and get another there for the next day? Lots of parks do this, but don't know about the Biggest magic place. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter