Extra Magic Hours: Which one do you prefer? Morning or Night

Which version of extra magic hours do you prefer?

• Night

• Morning

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

22David2

Fan of the both the Land and World
Which one do you prefer and why? I say night cause it's more exciting and less people are in the parks.

Which one do you prefer and why? I say night cause it's more exciting and less people are in the parks.

My experience is that there are fewer guests at AM EMH.

We like night and going this July night will be the time to go no sun:cool1: :thumbsup2

I vote night too.... cuz I am REALLY not a morning person!!! I get my second wind around midnight and can keep going till morning.

I voted for both. I agree with Robo that there are usually less people during morning EMH, and you can get in a ton of rides during that first hour. But I just love the parks all lit up at night. I could stay there until daybreak if they'd let me. :)

Early, becuase most people are lazy, and like to sleep in.

unlesssssssssss

you get to do one of the EMH at MK when the park closes at 11pm or Midnight (EMH until 2 or 3am). The crowd really thins out after midnight. we only made it until 1:30am, and it wasn't that crowded when we left....

At Night. We got there on a Sat. Night in June & decided to go to Magic Kingdom, at about 11:30- it seemed Emtpy! We got on the majority of rides and the longest we waited was 10 minutes. Maybe it was just a fluke but we've had good luck w/ the night time lol

Night at all the parks except AK then I'll take mornings.

Night at all the parks except AK then I'll take mornings.

Ditto! I liked having three extra hours opposed to one, but AK was definately best in the morning because the animals seemed more active. That said, it's worthwhile to make the most of both the morning and evening.

I going to have to go with the night EMH, because we have never made it to an early one! LOL! I guess you might say we are "night owls!"

I voted for night. We are not really morning people and prefer to stay up late. Also we normally have to get up at 5 am to get ready for work and school, so while on vacation we like to wake up late (8 or 9am). However on our next trip, I plan on trying to take advantage of both EMH's.

It is mornings for us. We are early risers. "Early to rise and early to bed". We are just too tired and worn out to stay late at the parks.

We definitely prefer night for 3 reasons:
1) We are on vacation - and not early risers at the best of times, so we like to sleep in.
2) 3 hours as opposed to 1.
3) There's just something magical about being in the parks late at night.

We definitely prefer night for 3 reasons:
1) We are on vacation - and not early risers at the best of times, so we like to sleep in.
2) 3 hours as opposed to 1.
3) There's just something magical about being in the parks late at night.

:thumbsup2

I voted for both:

I like the AM because usually the parks are less busy and you are able to get more done in that hour than a whole morning regularly.

But I also like the PM because the parks at night are super magical, and as other people have said, towards the end of the night, especially if it's MK's late night hours, it really starts to thin out!

I say both. Mornings are great for getting attractions knocked out for the day as the crowds are usually minimal. Evening EMH seems perfect for just relaxing in the parks and taking in the atmosphere. I particularly love the Evenings at MK when they extend way into the morning. There's something about the view from the top of Splash Mountain at 2:00 am that I absolutely love.

I voted night because every time I go to an AM EMH I always have to park-hop by lunch time to get away from the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter