• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

extra magic hours question?

highlander4

Earning My Ears
I'm planning to stay on dvc for 2 days and staying 3 days off property. My question is will I be able to take advantage of the disney extra magic hours for 2 or 3 days? Let's say I check-in on 1/20 and check-out on 1/22. Will I be able to use emh on the 20,21,and 22?

Yes we had done that once when we were staying in FL after our stay in Disney - we got to use EMH on that last day.

Your benefits run from the time you check in to midnight of the day you check out. To use extra magic am hours on the day of your check in, you'll have to first actually check into your resort. Your room will likely not be ready, but you can leave your bags with bell services and head over to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter