extra magic hours important question

ddiez1234

Earning My Ears
when there are extra magic hours at night does it mean that illuminations/fantasmic/electrical parade are later or do they stay the same.

They stay the same. The parades/fireworks are for everyone...EMH are only for resort guests. :)

I've read that on Saturday, May 20th, there will be 2 Fanstasmic shows - one at 10:30, which is during EMH. I will be there, so I can let you know after my trip for sure (you can remind me with a message if I forget).

We were there at spring break, so there were extra parades running daily at mk. there were 2 3:00 parades and 2 runnings of the spectromagic parade nightly ( i think they were 9:00 and 11:00 with wishes in between at 10:00).

The parades and fireworks stay the same. The rides are opened longer for your enjoyment. :thumbsup2

GracieA7 said:
I've read that on Saturday, May 20th, there will be 2 Fanstasmic shows - one at 10:30, which is during EMH. I will be there, so I can let you know after my trip for sure (you can remind me with a message if I forget).

This happened to us during our April 2005 trip. A second showing of Fantasmic was put on during EMH. :cheer2: However, the extra show was not announced in advance.

We just came back and the EMH's are just extra hrs in the park for resort guest. They scan your resort key card and give you an arm band for entrance to the rides. There were still lines for certain rides too. There are a lot of resort guest that stay for EMH's. We still waited 50 minutes for Soaring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter