• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra Magic Hours at MK?

Ally&Alec's Mom

Earning My Ears
We will be at the MK on Oct. 12th and its an EMH night, we are staying at the POP, so we qualify. Where do we get the bracelets? What time do we need to get them? What time will the park close with EMH? Thanks for your replies! :sunny:

We leave in 3 days! :cool1:

That all can be found on the Disney site. There are several places to get the bands. Castle Hub
Caribbean Plaza
Riverboat Landing
Seven Dwarf's Mine
Timekeeper Entrance

Regular park closing is at 9pm so it will remain open till 12am.

You can get the wristbands no earlier that 2 hours before park closing

Hi me and my wife are staying at the wyndham palace 9th-14th and want to see wishes on wednesday night, but thats also an extra hours night, do I need to be apart of that or can I still see wishes? it says the extra hours are from 9-12... anyway Im not sure if wyndham palce offers that deal so if anyone knows some more information on that would be helpful.

Shiftgreen said:
Hi me and my wife are staying at the wyndham palace 9th-14th and want to see wishes on wednesday night, but thats also an extra hours night, do I need to be apart of that or can I still see wishes? it says the extra hours are from 9-12... anyway Im not sure if wyndham palce offers that deal so if anyone knows some more information on that would be helpful.

Unfortunatly you will not be able to take advantage of the EMH. These are only open to Disney Resort Hotels, Swand and Dolphin and Shades of Green. They will still have Wishes at 9pm and you can still enjoy it. But after that you will not be allowed on rides unless you have a wrist band.

helenk said:
Here is a link to the info provided on what is open and where to get your wrist bands at each park http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/earlyentry.htm

The MK is open until 9:00 that night so EMH will be from 9:00 -12:00

Are those estimated EMH days for December, since the official site has not released the dates yet or does someone have insider information?

I HOPE THESE ARE WRONG....there are no evening EMH for MGM between 12/19 and 12/ 27 and none for AK between 12/14 and 12/28. Thats the week we are there.

MICKEEP said:
Are those estimated EMH days for December, since the official site has not released the dates yet or does someone have insider information?

I HOPE THESE ARE WRONG....there are no evening EMH for MGM between 12/19 and 12/ 27 and none for AK between 12/14 and 12/28. Thats the week we are there.

I honestly do not know the answer, when I posted the link the December dates were not there, they were just added recently. They are not posted on the Disney website yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter