• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

extra hours and how they affect offsite visitors at night

j13jdp

mouseketeer of long ago
My family is visting DWD in April and we are staying offsite. I am trying to find out how the extra hours at the parks will affect our evening visits. I am especially curious because MK has extra hours listed for the entire week we will be there.

j13jdp said:
My family is visting DWD in April and we are staying offsite. I am trying to find out how the extra hours at the parks will affect our evening visits. I am especially curious because MK has extra hours listed for the entire week we will be there.

Well, I guess the only ways it will really affect you is that you won't be able to stay and ride the attractions during this time period, since it's only for resort guests. You also may notice that the park gets crowded as closing approaches, and guests arrive for EMH.

Since there will be EMH all week it probably will not affect you much at all. If there was only 1 night of EMH, it would probably be more crowed than usual that day because of the people coming for just for EMH and the regular crowd! I think EMHs all week means it will be very crowded, make sure you get there early before the crowds get unbearable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter