Extra Hangers

Buckley70

Earning My Ears
Since we are flying to the World I want to pack light. We are staying at the ASMovies. Instead of packing extra hangers can I ask more hangers at the front desk? It will be me, DH and DS, so we will not need a bunch just a few extra. We are staying for 7 days.

I never bring extra hangers with me and I use a lot of them. When you get to your room call housekeeping and tell them how many you will need. The hangers will be brought to your room. I tip whoever brings them.

I never bring extra hangers with me and I use a lot of them. When you get to your room call housekeeping and tell them how many you will need. The hangers will be brought to your room. I tip whoever brings them.

Thank you for the information.

Instead of calling to have more brought to us, we usually pack a bunch of the metal ones from the drycleaners & then just throw them away when we're done w/ them. We hang up a lot of our stuff, so it's just easier for us.

I bring a 10 pack from Walmart for 88 cents. I leave them hanging when we leave for home :thumbsup2

Instead of calling to have more brought to us, we usually pack a bunch of the metal ones from the drycleaners & then just throw them away when we're done w/ them. We hang up a lot of our stuff, so it's just easier for us.

This is what we do too! :thumbsup2

My in-laws taught us how they handle places that don't have enough hangers for them (they travel quite a bit and take a TON of hanging clothes). They will put two pairs of pants on one hanger. Or two blouses on one hanger. When we shared a room at the All Stars with our son and daughter-in-law in December, we all have heavier coats just in case. We put three coats onto one hanger (my son will always be a slob so his coat was tossed somewhere). My mother-in-law has even gone as far as hanging a complete outfit all on one hanger. Including underwear.

We used to just put up with the inconvenience of not having enough hangers, but on our trip last year to WDW I called Mousekeeping and asked if it would be possible to get more hangers. It was no problem at all! I asked for 20 more hangers, and they sent up about twice that many - quickly and cheerfully! :thumbsup2

That is exactly what I do. And I am amazed at how little space they take in the suitcase.

Since we are flying to the World I want to pack light. We are staying at the ASMovies. Instead of packing extra hangers can I ask more hangers at the front desk? It will be me, DH and DS, so we will not need a bunch just a few extra. We are staying for 7 days.
I never thought about asking for extra hangers. I usually bring wire hangers (from the dry cleaners and than leave them there). However I love the idea to just ask for them. Thanks

Housekeeping handles the hangers, so that's who I call. If you ask at the desk, you'll probably get them...but you're still counting on that person to relay the message, you know?

Save yourself some room and just call housekeeping. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter