• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra Folding Luggage Racks

Susa

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the resorts will supply you with additional folding luggage racks upon request. There are 4 of us staying at POP (2 adults, 2 teens) and I'm wondering how to accomodate 4 suitcases. I would prefer that they were up off of the floor.

I always get an extra at the Poly and recently requested and rec'd one at CSR. They said they didn't have any at the CBR. Not sure about availability at POP.

Thanks, I guess I'll just ask when I check in. So I suppose I better check in at the desk rather than online.

If you are concerned about bed bugs, you could pack some large garbage bags in your luggage and put your suitcase inside the bag in your room.

That said, in my 30+ stays at WDW resorts, I've never had a problem. And I've stayed in multiple hotel rooms all over the country and never had a problem.

I'm not sure where you would put any extra luggage racks (those rooms at POP are really small), but it won't hurt to ask.

1) All resorts have a few to replace broken and as extras.
2) Ask if they have any.
3) They are always first-come-first-served.

I was told at the CBR that they didn't have luggage racks, because of that bench in the room. Not sure if that was true or not. We really missed having one when just there. I never use the dresser drawers and usually just live out of our luggage which we place on luggage racks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter