• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra Ears? Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought maybe the people who were trying to help before could be reminded thats all. I know sometimes I say stuff in a thread and kind of forget after getting into my trip and all... so maybe someone could have been reminded. I was just trying to help, thats all. I hope you get your ears... (I think they are cool looking also).. But alas we had over 200 people in the parks and no one was approached with any type of dreams....

I think the only way you will get those ears is by winning or buying them off ebay. I collect ears also and have resorted to buying them off ebay. I've been to WDW numerous times during YOMD and never won. Just suck it up and buy the ears.

Why do you continue to bump a necro-thread? Seriously, you've been at this since April of last year. Just suck it up and buy your own ears already if it's that important to you.

DIS Boards are not for buying, selling or begging.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter