Extra CS credits on last day - help!!

Kimmers127

DIS Veteran
Today is our last day of the dining plan, and we have 5 extra CS credits. Can we somehow turn these into snack credits? We cannot fit any more CS meals into our day, already have TS lunch and dinner scheduled. But we'd be thrilled to turn them into snack credits and bring home some cookies or something. Is there a way to do that?

Reports have been mixed about Disney still allowing you to trade a CS for 3 SC. The rule is no, but several have posted that they have been able to do it at their resort food court. So, if I had 5 CS left on my last day I would first ask at your food court-ask a cashier. If they say yes, great. :)

If they say no then the best you can do is order 5 CS meals, grab 5 bottled beverages, and 5 snacks/desserts/sides like fruit. That will give you 5 bottled beverages and 5 snacks/desserts. What you do with the extra meals is up to you. (maybe you could find someone to give the meals to)

Good luck. I would love to hear if you are able to do the 3 for 1 exchange. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the suggestion and I will definitely post an update later. I just tried at the Beach Club marketplace - they said they are allowed to convert TS to CS, but not CS to S... Which strikes me as pretty unfair. Why allow one but not the other?

Thanks for the suggestion and I will definitely post an update later. I just tried at the Beach Club marketplace - they said they are allowed to convert TS to CS, but not CS to S... Which strikes me as pretty unfair. Why allow one but not the other?

Because TS to QS is still a meal for a meal. QS to snacks is now getting 3 of something completely unrelated sometimes.

I spent my last 3 CS at Wolfgang pucks. They boxed everything in nice containers, and I was able to use them on the drive home. This would not work for everyone, but it was great for me. We also often get the terrific Aloha pork sandwiches at Poly to eat at the airport. They travel very well.

My plan is Earl of Sandwich for the last few credits and get some yummy wraps/sandwiches to take home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter