Extra blow up bed

grad06

Mouseketeer
Hi my we are planning a trip in the new year.

My friends two boys hate sharing a bed so we thought maybe we could take a blow up bed.

Does anyone know if there is enough floor space in SQ, NPB or NY.

Thnaks in advance for any advice.

grad06 said:
Hi my we are planning a trip in the new year.

My friends two boys hate sharing a bed so we thought maybe we could take a blow up bed.

Does anyone know if there is enough floor space in SQ, NPB or NY.

Thnaks in advance for any advice.

Yes there is - we have done this before in the Sequoia, though you might find it a squeeze if you are used to huge hotel rooms, NPB and HNY are slightly larger :)

Was room for a single bed between the window and the beds in our HNY room in June.

A little heads up to the beds can be moved, its only the headboards that are fixed to the walls.

I asked dlp about this last year re:sequoia lodge and was told it was ok to do provided the bed didnt cause an obstruction. I assumed they meant to the housekeeping staff, we ended up staying at cheyenne, so didnt need to in the end.

HNY has stacks of room I made beds up on the floor for my son and niece in an effort to get a couple of extra hours sleep one morning :)

NPB has at least 1 room on the Admirals Floor that has bunk beds, we had one in 2006 :)

Thanks for the great advice everyone. Being able to use a blowup bed will make it a better trip.

I asked dlp about this last year re:sequoia lodge and was told it was ok to do provided the bed didnt cause an obstruction. I assumed they meant to the housekeeping staff, we ended up staying at cheyenne, so didnt need to in the end. HNY has stacks of room I made beds up on the floor for my son and niece in an effort to get a couple of extra hours sleep one morning :) NPB has at least 1 room on the Admirals Floor that has bunk beds, we had one in 2006 :)

Just stick the air bed under the main bed everyday then it is out of the wat. When we did our works trip to Disney one of the families took an air bed and it wasn't a problem in the Santa Fe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter