Extra adult charge at Villas?

goofyfordisney

DIS Veteran
According to WDW's website...looks like they charge $25 per night for extra adults (more than 2 adults)? :confused3

Has this always been the case, or is this new? :confused3

I'm starting to think that my dream of staying at villa is getting a little too expensive. I've never really understood why hotels charge extra for more than 2 adults in a room? Anyone have some insights on this?

We have a trip booked to Beach Club Villas for this October and have 4 adults and 2 children going. We did not pay extra for the 3rd and 4th adult. Must be something new.

I think the villas have different standard occupancy count than the hotel rooms (at least the one bedroom Villas) because I've not been charged for the 3rd and 4th adult either.

I could be wrong. But seems like I recall hearing DVC does not pay extra for additional adults. However non-DVC do.
For deluxe resorts it is $25 per additional adult. There is no extra charge for a junior.
(Moderate is $15 for additional adults (3+ adults in a room). And values charge $10.)
All extra charges are per additional adult, per night.
Guessing it is to cover extra bedding, cleaning, towels, toiletries, coffee supplies, etc.
Also guessing DVC does not (if they are not charged extra) because of being members.
It probably depends on the room type too.

We just got back from the Boardwalk Villas and we didn't pay extra for any adults in the villa. The villas are usually just a set price for the villa and the number of people didn't matter. Just checking a few dates for when we are looking for next year the price is coming up for the villa and not adding for extra adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter