Extra 5% coupon for target card holders = 10% off disney cards??

Tink113

DIS Veteran
i just read on the 30th there is a bonus coupon for an extra 5% off your purchase.

It says not applied to gift cards but I believe disney are “entertainment cards” right?

So would this work?

Attachments

• DB41F5F0-22F9-49AC-B73B-4DD73460BD8A.jpeg
    DB41F5F0-22F9-49AC-B73B-4DD73460BD8A.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 39
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Attachments

• 67C9924F-172E-4233-A0F2-BC7DEC5E4CFB.jpeg
    67C9924F-172E-4233-A0F2-BC7DEC5E4CFB.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 26
I don't think so, I think it still falls under the gift card category and the offer excludes gift cards. I had already planned a Target trip for something else today, so thanks for mentioning, sometimes I forget to check my Target app and wallet. I'll ask on the Disney gift card while there.

Nope it doesn't. I bought a $25 gift card with other purchases the other day, it only took the usual 5% off. (Took it off everything else)

I asked the cashier when I went, didn’t actually try buying because I was running very behind for somewhere else I had to be, but they didn’t know and tried calling over to other cashiers, I had to say never mind. I wish I had more time to play around with waiting for management. I still think it’s no it doesn’t apply to gift cards, but I at least got to use that 5% so thank you for bringing it up!

I admire your dedication to the hunt for maximum cash back on gift cards @Tink113, I think this is thread number four now :cheer2:
I hope you find something. Too bad you missed out on the 8% people got with Dosh not too long ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter