extinct attractions of disneyland

Thanks all. I was suprised by the good reviews. if only others on the interweb thought the same thing.:) I hope Yesterland isnt mad at me though. But they could probably care less. Anyway i guess ill make another since more than one person found it entertaining. I didnt even think of how there would be sooo many rides from the 50s and 60s they seem so not Disney. There more like carnival rides. Except I like the design of the old monorails. :D

You included my favorite, the Flying Saucers. I've told people about them and get that "Sure" with an attitude. And my mom's favorite, Monsanto HooF. I really enjoyed your vid. I've been visiting Yesterland for a while.

Awww, thank you for posting this!

Can anyone who remembers post what those rides were like? The rocket one, the submarine one, the house of the future? Did anything from the house of the future come true?

I can only see the decore didn't. It is pure mid century modern, and the kind of stuff from those early 60's sitcoms.

But those rides look so cool! I'd love to experience them now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter