Extending trip.. 11 nights to long?

We are doing 14 with 9 at YC and the remaining at AKL, two kids 9&3 and we have resort time scheduled in there as well and I do not think its too long at all!!
Especially during the summer, weather will be wonderful, pools.....
And you're already there!!

11 nights is perfect. We did 10 nights a few years ago with 2 days of down time from the parks (and we were at POP the whole time). What a great trip.

We are staying 11 nights in August and I wish it could be more! Last year we stayed 13 and it was wonderful! There are so many things to do. Renting a pontoon boat for the family, fishing at fort wilderness, surrey bike rental, water parks...... So much fun!!!!

When I went with my parents as a kid we always went between 10-14 days. Last year when I went with my boyfriend we also stayed for 14 days. There is so much to do at WDW, The Resort, and also Downtown Disney. I would definitely add the two nights. Enjoy.

Our October trip was 13, so no, 11 is not too long. Most of our trips are for 2 weeks at a time. And they still seem too short.:teleport:

Do it!!!

We usually stay 10-12 nights. We do it because we only make it out to WDW every 3 years or so. Flights are outrageous from where we live to Orlando. We want to make it worth it.

Definitely do it. We usually stay 14 nights. Doing 15 this year with four nights at Universal first and I still cannot fit everything into my plan......!! We have 14 day tickets with water parks included but these are UK only tickets.

Definitely do it! We're staying 10 nights with four days not in parks, and I'm glad as it's going to allow us to have some time out of parks, and do some more "restful" things. One day we're planning to rent a pontoon boat at Fort Wilderness then go to Hoop Dee Doo Revue. Another day we'd like to go to Kelly Park and go tubing down the stream/lazy river.

We are at 17 nights now so as the others before me stated so beautifully go enjoy the longer holiday maybe even get some rest out of it too!

Our first trip was 11 nights and we had 10 day park tickets - no waterparks, and we found lots to fill our time. It was so nice to be able to enjoy so many things at a more relaxed pace. We could go to the parks just in the morning, or at night, and not worry about cramming everything into one day, as we knew we would be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter