Extending My Stay if Promotion Unavailable

atykay

Earning My Ears
Our current dates are 10/1-10/6 at CBR with the free dining promotion. I would like to extend our trip one night to 10/7 with the free dining (also would do just a RO discount). I've called Disney once and they said they couldn't do this because there is no availability under the promotion. The promotion technically ends 10/1, so of course there's no availability right? If I keep calling, is there a possibility I could get somebody that could help? I keep checking the website too.

I received a very unexpected raise at work last week and the first thing I wanted to do with it was extend our Disney trip :).

The only availability I see on that date is water/pool view for $215 or pirate at $265. Not sure if they would extend one of those to your current promotion. But I wouldn't wait to long to call.

Oh, sorry I see you did call. I would at least call back and ask another CM, and maybe ask if you could speak with a supervisor just to be sure you explored all avenues. You could make it work however, if you paid RO on your last day, and just pay OOP, and for check in day, you could still use any credits, so youd really only pay OOP for anything you eat on CO day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter