• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

extending free dining?

deakam

DIS Veteran
I am booked September 25 to October 1 with free dining. My friend also booked the same dates. She was supposed to book the same resort but in fact booked Riverside instead of French Quarter. There are no free dining rooms available at any moderate except the Cabins. When I called to book the cast member I spoke to said that when the free dining offer came down they were told it was the last discount of the year. Should I believe her?

What are the odds that free dining will be extended into the first 2 weeks of October?

Cm get same rumors we do. I don't believe half of what they say. Last discount of the year haha Disney will see decline in sales

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter