Extended Free Dining with pen code

aprhj

Second to the right and straight on til morning
I got this in my email today,

Free Disney Dining Plan
when you buy one of these 4-night/5-day vacation packages at select Disney Value Resorts including accommodations and Theme Park tickets.
$1,284* $1,388*
For a family of 4. For stays most nights 8/23/09-10/1/09 and 11/29/09-12/17/09
in a standard room. For a family of 4. For stays most nights 10/2/09-11/24/09
in a standard room.
Either way save $523!
*Total package price based on 2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child. The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Advance reservations required. Excludes gratuities.
Call 407-939-7833
or your Travel Agent to book through 10/3/09.
Ask about other room types and Resorts!

It did have a pin code associated with it, so its not a general public offer. We are already going during the public free dining, but for others it might not hurt to call and see if you have it on your name. Oh, I have used two pin codes in the past that I never received notification of, just got the info from here and called with the details. I did call multiple time, but finally got them. This is the first code I have received via email and it was to the email address I used when applying for the Disney VISA with the $100 gift card bonus.

I got the same email in 2 email addy's! We are going in November it would be great to get free dining!!!:yay:

I received this pin code via email today! I think it is linked to my disney visa since it mentioned that I can get 0% financing if I book this vacation on my disney visa. this is the second pin code that i have received in the past few months. I only opened my disney visa about 4 months ago, so i am sure that is why i am getting codes. i'm not going until jan 2011 but i am hoping to eventually get a code for then!

I received the same today. It came through Disney Destinations. We dont have a Disney Visa. So I dont think you have to sign up for the card to get a pin.

Sorry for all the questions, I am new to this site, but what is disney destinations and how do you sign up? thanks for any information, would love to get any kind of discount to go to Disney :genie:

Got ours today and applied it to our exisiting reservation! WOO HOO!

They are probably not getting the rooms filled as they would like to so they have extended the deadline. Just my guess?

Got this today also... DD and I were just discussing on the way home from school if she wanted to do a long weekend in November for her birthday (she has always wanted to go on her actual b-day) or wait until April 2010 and go for 10 days.

She picked November and I was online looking at flights and went to my email and saw free dining! We are soooooo going the weekend before Thanksgiving!

I had applied for the VISA 6-8 weeks ago. It may not be directly linked to the card, but that is the only think Disney I have given that email out to as I have mutiple emails.

Hate to be a downer... but the very first sticky on this forum clearly states this...

-----

Please, Please, Please adhere to DIS board guidelines. Posting any offer that is reported to be a PIN offer, regardless of whether or not you have been able to use it without a PIN is AGAINST DIS POSTING GUIDELINES.

These posts will be removed, and if they continue the Webmasters will again go to the "no codes posted" rules that used to be in place.

The webmasters have generously allowed for codes to be posted that are public codes (FL resident, AP, AAA, general public) let's not ruin that by continuing to post codes that are not intended for everyone to use.

Yes, some CMs may book a reservation for guests with a code that requires a PIN and not apply the PIN, but that can have repercussions for that CM or for the guest possibly.

If there is ANY INDICATION on these boards that a code that has been listed was a PIN offer and not a general public code PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO TRY TO POST IT HERE.

Thank you,
Sue Ellen
Resorts board moderating team member

-----

FYI, pin codes are assigned to the person who it was intended to. From my understanding, there is no way to associate and take advantage of a pin code offer that was not assigned to you in the first place.

SO I DID IT! I just called to find out prices and for our long weekend it was $505! I said book it....

3 nights at POP with free dining and 1 single day non-park hoppers (we have leftovers from April 08)! Just checked flights and right now it is $350 round trip for both of us.

Anyone know what happens as I have a 10 day hopper with the water parks and more option that I bought for DD when she was 8. After our July trip we will have 9 water park options and like 2 park days left... she turns 10 in November will I have to pay to upgrade to an adult to have her use the rest?

I had applied for the VISA 6-8 weeks ago. It may not be directly linked to the card, but that is the only think Disney I have given that email out to as I have mutiple emails.

I have the Disney Visa, but I'm positive today's pin code didn't come from that. It came through an old business email that I never check, but have automatically forwarded to my regular email account. My guess is it came from a DVD request or something. I haven't put that email down on anything in 3 years...

It's frustrating to see some people get tons and tons of pin codes! I got this recent one and got on the phone immediately to try to upgrade our reservation. :cheer2:

I got this too!!! Sadly, I don't think hubby will let me plan another trip right now. Darn! :(

i also got that same email !!! now if i can find someone to go with me !!!

I got this code by e-mail also. We already had trip booked for October with Goofy pin code buy 4 get 3 free. We had added dining plan and park hoppers. I called to see if we kept everything the same which pin came out better and the free dining pin saved us $306 more than the 4-3 deal!

I got it yesterday and I giggled like a kid when I opened it! I've waited forever to be on the elusive pin code list and finally I got one!!! I probably won't use it but, hey, at least they finally sent me one! :thumbsup2

I got this one as well, but we're already booked for free dining in September and our plane tickets have been purchased. So unless I can talk DH into a third trip this year in December (which is very doubtful), I won't be able to use it. I'll add it to the list of pins I've received and can't use. Wish just for once I could get a pin that I could use.

I got the same pin this morning. :cool1: Sent it to my agent to see if this is a better deal then what we already have. I was so shocked to see free dining for our dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter