Extended evening hours. December

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
We are going to see the mouse Dec 9-16. There are 4 christmas.parties during that week! Sun, Tues , thur, and Friday How do they do an extended hours during a week like that .....or do they not offer it at all? We love the Christmas party but we are travelling with our large extended family so its a hard sell at 160+ ticket price.

Trying to plan out the days so I can give the family an idea of what tickets to buy or if I need To start pushing for party tickets. :flower:

Wow Extended hours for eek of Dec 10 . Both at Epcot!

Not exactly thrilled with so many parties at magic kingdom I was really hoping for a magic kingdom night or even a Hollywood studios night .

If you aren't into fireworks, then going on a party day at MK can be great. The lines throughout the day will definitely be less, and you can probably get more done by 4 on that day than a non party day. Especially do a party day if you are doing MK two day and just leave by 4 and park hop or eat at a resort.
The EE at Epcot aren't that great, the World Showcase shuts down from Norway to France in the back and there really aren't that many rides at Epcot that Remy may still have a 45-60 minute wait. All the festival booths I think will be closed as well.

If you aren't into fireworks, then going on a party day at MK can be great. The lines throughout the day will definitely be less, and you can probably get more done by 4 on that day than a non party day. Especially do a party day if you are doing MK two day and just leave by 4 and park hop or eat at a resort.
The EE at Epcot aren't that great, the World Showcase shuts down from Norway to France in the back and there really aren't that many rides at Epcot that Remy may still have a 45-60 minute wait. All the festival booths I think will be closed as well.
Can you still walk through from France to Norway?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter