ExpoTV?

stephie1012

DIS Veteran
Any do ExpoTV? Is it worth it? how does it work exactly? Im on a mission to make $15 a day and ChaCha isnt cutting it lol.

I have been doing expotv for approximately one year now. Honestly, some mths are good with expo and some mths not so good. I try to look at it as money I wouldn't have had otherwise. There is a VERY big thread about everything expo that you can search for. It would be able to answer any questions, you might have.

You'll only make $25 a month with the current promotion.

In the past few months, expotv has gone downhill.

I still do it, even though expotv and I have had a turmoiled past (PM me for info if you would like, I refuse to post about it), but don't look to make more than $25 a month.

The current promo is 1 video per month at $25 a video. You can upload more for "pay per play" where you get a penny every time the video is played, but you won't be paid much for it.

It's not a bad way to make $25 a month though - and if you have any other members of your family, have them get in on it. DH and I make a total of $50 extra a month - hey, that's groceries for a week (sometimes 2 if we can get good deals at Aldi/Target)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter