• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

exploring GC

disneycruiser22

Mouseketeer
We booked the GC beak break (tiki beach) and my husband would like to know if after the beach break if there is an option to go explore the town (he wants to go to margaritaville) of if you have to go back to the ship

thanks!

Margaritaville is right across the street from the dock where the tenders bring you ashore. No one is going to prevent you from stopping in at Margaritaville. Just plan your time accordingly.

We booked the GC beak break (tiki beach) and my husband would like to know if after the beach break if there is an option to go explore the town (he wants to go to margaritaville) of if you have to go back to the ship

thanks!
You will find out when you get to GC. We did swim with string rays it was fantastic you know you are in paradise when you get to the sand bar and get into that water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter