explorer relif band ?

NTDIANE

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Has anyone used the Explorere Relief Band, for motion sickness. I get sick on all moving rides, and was thinking of getting this band. It is about $90.00 so I want to make sure it works before I buy it.

Anyone use or have any other suggestion.

Thanks in advance
Diane

_____

My oldest DD gets car sick and i was told to tape a penny to her belly button to keep motion sickness at bay .. haven't tried this yet but plan on doing it on the trip .. also was told to eat pickles and/or drink pickle juice now this came from my 89 year old grandfather he says it cures a sore throat as well as an upset stomach.. who knows maybe he is right will have to try that one too LOL

I use it for lots of stuff - morning sickness, flu, motion sick, plain nausea - it's great! There are 2 types: disposable and non-disposable (I have both) - check Internet for good prices on both types.

Tiger

My husband used this on our recent trip and had great success with it. We purchased it in ebay for 53.00 brand new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter