• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Exploding Box

grandma jan

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to share my first exploding box with you all. Please share any pictures you have of Disney Exploding Boxes.

100_0147.jpg

Sides

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g165/grandmajan1/exploding%20box/100_0148.jpg[/IMG]

100_0149.jpg
[/IMG]

Inside

100_0150.jpg
100_0151.jpg
[/IMG]

So so cute!

I have made Disney boxes, but I gave them away and didn't take pictures. (It was pre-blog).

But I LOVE the one you did! It's fantastic!

That is cute.

I myself have been the recipient of an exploding box exploding with Hershey Kisses!:love:

That is so adorable- I have done them before but not Disney ones. I did ones with my brother and sister in laws photos for each of the places at their wedding. I made miniature ones for that- they were 2 1/2 inches high but came out very cute and we filled them with chocolates.

Rebecca

Too cute! I have never made one before - I am intimidated!

OMG! i love it!!!!! thanks so much for sharing it with us. very, very nice. i too am too intimidated!

i'm hoping that someone will be giving us classes on how to make them. i need step by step instructions!!!!

WOW! That looks scary to make:scared1: but it comes out beautiful:worship:

OMG! i love it!!!!! thanks so much for sharing it with us. very, very nice. i too am too intimidated!

i'm hoping that someone will be giving us classes on how to make them. i need step by step instructions!!!!

Buffy already has- check the classes sticky- the class is probably in there.

Rebecca

oh how did i miss that???? i'm off to check right now. thanks rebecca!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter