Explain presidents day to me...

rlcartie

Earning My Ears
we will be arriving on the 18th and staying til the 25 for Mardi Gras week. We have never had presidents day off nor does anyone around here do anything for it. do people take the whole week off, just a quick 3 day weekend? what is the outlook for us with mardi gras and presidents day happening at the same time? we were at FW last mardi gras and did not find the crowds to be to big????

can someone please help with what type of crowds to expect for preidents day?

thanks

Any long holiday weekend will be busier than normal. If you have non park days planned I'd use these to enjoy the Fort.

Have a great, WARM time! :goodvibes

We will be there the whole week and have been to the Fort a few times during Presidents week. The parks are crowded, but not quite Easter crowded. Our schools up here in Western New York are off for the whole week and there are definitely some other areas that must do the same.

Many northern schools have President's week off (all of Maine and Mass. do) and many northerners want to escape to somewhere warm by late Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter