EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

I am at it again trying to figure out if we should stay WL CL or BC CL over Christmas.

My vote would be WL CL. We've never stayed CL at the BC, but the WL is amazing during the holidays and WL CL is top notch, IMO, as the food offerings are great, the atmosphere is nice, and the CL CMs are amazing :goodvibes. We stayed at the BC on one of our December trips and while it was nice, the WL is hard to beat, IMO :santa:.

Hi there was a great club level lounge CM at Yacht club I think her name was Shakira does that name ring a bell for anybody?

We haven't stayed YC CL, but I have seen others mention Shakira as one of the YC CL CMs :).

So no recipe. Oh well. I'll try to make my own mixture with some juices like pineapple and maybe mango juice and see how that tastes.

I sure do miss WDW.:sad:

It is a Minute Maid frozen juice mix. It's Orange, guava, and Passion fruit mixed. you might be able to find it near you, or maybe you could make a similar mix yourself. If your regular grocery store doesn't carry it, it may be available at an ethnic market. I'm pretty sure Goya sells frozen guava and passion fruit. Mix those in a blender and yum!

POG= pineapple, orange, guava. Sorry I don't know how much of each.
Thank you! :) I was thinking that POG might stand for the fruits in the juice.

I just bought V8 splash tropical juice. It's ok but definitely not the same.

I'll try to make my own now.

It is a Minute Maid frozen juice mix. It's Orange, guava, and Passion fruit mixed. you might be able to find it near you, or maybe you could make a similar mix yourself. If your regular grocery store doesn't carry it, it may be available at an ethnic market. I'm pretty sure Goya sells frozen guava and passion fruit. Mix those in a blender and yum!

Oh thank you!:) I'll look for that in my grocery store.

POG. Maybe passion fruit, orange and guava??? Only reason is my gym serves "POG" and that is what is in it!

Question regarding CL at WL. How "healthy" are the breakfast foods? I'm mostly seeing baked goods in pictures? Entire family really trying to just "make healthier decisions" not necessarily "diet" temptation is hard. But just wondering how the fruit/yogurt/oatmeal situation is

Question regarding CL at WL. How "healthy" are the breakfast foods? I'm mostly seeing baked goods in pictures? Entire family really trying to just "make healthier decisions" not necessarily "diet" temptation is hard. But just wondering how the fruit/yogurt/oatmeal situation is

The baked goods are tempting, but the steaming pot of oatmeal will practically beg you to have some of it. ;) There's yogurt in the fridge and plenty of fresh fruit. Check out this new post by WDWKook. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=51964600&postcount=953

The baked goods are tempting, but the steaming pot of oatmeal will practically beg you to have some of it. ;) There's yogurt in the fridge and plenty of fresh fruit. Check out this new post by WDWKook. :) http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=51964600&postcount=953

Thanks!! Not sure how I missed the breakfast part! Can't wait to try the Nespresso machine! Have always wanted one (heard they are better than the keurigs - which I don't like the taste of the coffee out of the Keurigs), so this is great, can try it!

All the lounges serve fresh fruit, yogurt, and oatmeal. :thumbsup2 Some also have hard boiled eggs. You can definitely find something without having to eat the pastries and baked goods.

Exactly this. :thumbsup2

I'm sure a good amount of people do tip at the end, and it probably all balances out in the long run, but doing it each day seems to be better.

You might also get better service each day when they get the tips as you go along...

I am a daily tipper for this exact reason. You never know for sure who will be there cleaning on your last day. :)

Hey BlueSkies! I am at it again trying to figure out if we should stay WL CL or BC CL over Christmas. We stayed in the GF villas this summer and oh my it was lovely!! Hope you are doing well!

The WL has beautiful Christmas decorations and the theme of the resort feels very Christmasy, but of course BC is great too because of its close proximity to Epcot and the Studios as well as dining options and nightlife. It's a tough call! :goodvibes

Hi Erika..Nice to see you back siggie and all!!! :goodvibes Off to check out your BWI review...

Hi maxie :wave:

Hi Erika..Nice to see you back siggie and all!!! :goodvibes

Hi maxie :wave:

;) Someone hacked it up and removed my photos and links to my pinterest and twitter but I guess those were all violations or something. Oh well, live and learn! At least I'm back! :D

Does the Animal Kingdom Lodge do anything special on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? I've read that the Wilderness Lodge has carolers on Christmas Eve and I think it was the Boardwalk Inn that had Santa Claus? But I've only read these things in random places, I'm not sure if any of this is true. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter