EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Okay, another question and please don't get mad at me.. LOL So, as I mentioned above, my daughter (10) will be sleeping with my parents at their resort allowing us to stay at AKL CL the one night.. BUT, do you think they would let her come up on the floor with us to hang out a little while before she goes off with my parents to go to bed?

I wanted to answer this for you. My friend was staying in a regular room but was with me at my check in upstairs. They had no problem giving her magic bands access to my room and even gave her a welcome drink. They said "as long as you ok her access, we have no problem with her coming up"

Thank you for those suggestions, looks like I might be allowed back in 30 days. I still think a warning for a first strike would have been more appropriate for someone who's been here 13 years. I would have happily changed anything they asked me to change. Oh well, I'm off to WDW next week!!! They can't take THAT away!!!! :cloud9:
So sorry about everything that happened to you! I hope you have a fabulous trip and I can't wait to follow along!!

I wanted to answer this for you. My friend was staying in a regular room but was with me at my check in upstairs. They had no problem giving her magic bands access to my room and even gave her a welcome drink. They said "as long as you ok her access, we have no problem with her coming up"

Oh, that's awesome!!! Thank you!! :love: We're back to thinking of going to WL CL just for that night since it will be easy to get to and from MNSSHP. I hope this applies there too! :)

Thank you for those suggestions, looks like I might be allowed back in 30 days. I still think a warning for a first strike would have been more appropriate for someone who's been here 13 years. I would have happily changed anything they asked me to change. Oh well, I'm off to WDW next week!!! They can't take THAT away!!!! :cloud9:

Have a great time!! I hope you still do your live report? :flower3: They're awesome!! I know many of us enjoy them and would miss them. I understand if you don't, but hope that you do. :thumbsup2 Enjoy your trip!!:goodvibes

Hello CL fans!! Just planned the most last-minute trip ever (for us) and I'll arrive with the kids in less than 3 weeks. Saw an amazing AP rate for All Star Music and could not resist! It's been 20 years since I've stayed in a value - it was the year Sports opened - and our boys never have. We've been staying CL almost exclusively in recent years, but we're also going to Europe next month, so this will be a quick, completely budget WDW stay. Any experiences going from CL to value for a quick trip?

Yep!

I have been doing a lot of CL's too but Nov12 I took my aunt for her first trip to POP. We headed to the park at rope drop. Then we would take a bus/boat/mono to MK resorts. We would shop, eat explore that area then either head to our hotel via bus from MK or go directly to the next park.

Since you going with boys you may not need to do that. Simply pool hopping at asmu is fun. The pools have different theming and makes for soaking in the value experience.

You could also try a water park if they don't like the resort.

I tend to eat more at deluxe resorts. I love the QS at deluxes to save $$.

Now that I think of it, didn't you go to poly CL just before we did this year?

I wonder if some member used the Report Post button a couple of times and that caused it? An awful thing to do no matter what. I can't help but think if someone has a siggy that unintentionally breaks a rule they should at least be told once to correct it. If they don't correct it then by all means, start the penalty phase but give folks a chance to fix what is wrong, if it's just a siggy. But what do I know, not my board or my rules.

Hope you have a great trip. We are there next week too.

I might be late on this one but I just received an email from Club Level Staff with their new text service. Did anyone else know about this new way to get in touch with club level staff?

I think it's great! So if you are at the parks and need something you can just text them right then.

I might be late on this one but I just received an email from Club Level Staff with their new text service. Did anyone else know about this new way to get in touch with club level staff?

I think it's great! So if you are at the parks and need something you can just text them right then.

Thanks for posting about this. It sounds like it will be helpful. :thumbsup2

Hello CL fans!! Just planned the most last-minute trip ever (for us) and I'll arrive with the kids in less than 3 weeks. Saw an amazing AP rate for All Star Music and could not resist! It's been 20 years since I've stayed in a value - it was the year Sports opened - and our boys never have. We've been staying CL almost exclusively in recent years, but we're also going to Europe next month, so this will be a quick, completely budget WDW stay. Any experiences going from CL to value for a quick trip?

We stayed CL at the Poly for 3 trips in a row, and then decided to take a spur of the moment trip (well, we had 3-4 weeks to plan) with both my parents and my MIL and stay at Pop. While I didn't think I would hate it, I was a little *concerned* (I'm writing that realizing fully how spoiled it makes me sound :lmao: ) about how I would like a value after staying Deluxe CL and having not stayed value in about 10 yrs. I was very pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed our stay at Pop Century. The only thing I noticed was that when I initially entered the room my first thought was "where is the rest of the room?? :rotfl2: But I quickly got used to the smaller rooms, and it wasn't bad. We had a great time at the pool, ate at the food court, walked to AOA a few times, and overall had a great trip. We didn't use the busses, with the double stroller we decided it was easier to drive us all in our rented 12 passenger van! it was certainly a different kind of trip, but really just as fun, just not as upscale or luxurious. Just to be complete, we had a 4 yr old and a 15 month old plus my DH and I in the room, so we even had a pack n play and it worked out ok. We did take the pack n play down during the day, but only becuase my DS just HAD to have access to the connecting room with Grammie.

Yep!

I have been doing a lot of CL's too but Nov12 I took my aunt for her first trip to POP. We headed to the park at rope drop. Then we would take a bus/boat/mono to MK resorts. We would shop, eat explore that area then either head to our hotel via bus from MK or go directly to the next park.

Since you going with boys you may not need to do that. Simply pool hopping at asmu is fun. The pools have different theming and makes for soaking in the value experience.

You could also try a water park if they don't like the resort.

I tend to eat more at deluxe resorts. I love the QS at deluxes to save $$.

Now that I think of it, didn't you go to poly CL just before we did this year?

Yes! This year, we did BWI CL in February and Poly CL at the very end of March. We were chatting about Poly developments right before your stay!

Great idea regarding the pools - sounds like it's OK to use all the All Star pools - is that right? Our youngest is going to need a break at least one of the days and pool time is perfect for him. Actually, a small room might be OK in a funny way. We've been upgraded to 2-bedroom suites at both BC and BWI in the past, and I couldn't get the kids out to the pool because they loved hanging out in the room.

We stayed CL at the Poly for 3 trips in a row, and then decided to take a spur of the moment trip (well, we had 3-4 weeks to plan) with both my parents and my MIL and stay at Pop. While I didn't think I would hate it, I was a little *concerned* (I'm writing that realizing fully how spoiled it makes me sound :lmao: ) about how I would like a value after staying Deluxe CL and having not stayed value in about 10 yrs. I was very pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed our stay at Pop Century. The only thing I noticed was that when I initially entered the room my first thought was "where is the rest of the room?? :rotfl2: But I quickly got used to the smaller rooms, and it wasn't bad. We had a great time at the pool, ate at the food court, walked to AOA a few times, and overall had a great trip. We didn't use the busses, with the double stroller we decided it was easier to drive us all in our rented 12 passenger van! it was certainly a different kind of trip, but really just as fun, just not as upscale or luxurious. Just to be complete, we had a 4 yr old and a 15 month old plus my DH and I in the room, so we even had a pack n play and it worked out ok. We did take the pack n play down during the day, but only becuase my DS just HAD to have access to the connecting room with Grammie.

Thank you!!! I spend so much time planning the details of the trips, making sure we're using the club lounge, getting to all our ADRs (usually 2 per day) that it's fun to mix it up a little and see what it's like to have some freedom! Told our youngest no "snack room" this time, but our oldest pointed out that probably means more snacks in the park. :) If I'm feeling like the room is small, I'll remember your pack-n-play story!

Staying yatch club club level for the first time in December could so wone help me find info about it? Thanks!

I wonder if some member used the Report Post button a couple of times and that caused it? An awful thing to do no matter what. I can't help but think if someone has a siggy that unintentionally breaks a rule they should at least be told once to correct it. If they don't correct it then by all means, start the penalty phase but give folks a chance to fix what is wrong, if it's just a siggy. But what do I know, not my board or my rules.

Hope you have a great trip. We are there next week too.

I've emailed the webmaster twice and I'm not getting a reply so I have no idea how I'm supposed to fix it. Maybe once my 30 days expire then I can go in and take out my links to twitter and pinterest. I am guessing that is what the problem was since those were the only two links I had in my signature. I already deleted everything out of my profile so that should be fine. If that was even an issue. Who knows! Apparently I'm on a need to know basis. I sure don't feel much love from the DIS higher ups right now.

I've emailed the webmaster twice and I'm not getting a reply so I have no idea how I'm supposed to fix it. Maybe once my 30 days expire then I can go in and take out my links to twitter and pinterest. I am guessing that is what the problem was since those were the only two links I had in my signature. I already deleted everything out of my profile so that should be fine. If that was even an issue. Who knows! Apparently I'm on a need to know basis. I sure don't feel much love from the DIS higher ups right now.

I had an unfair run-in a few years back. Reasoning doesn't work. :confused3

Thank goodness I love this website so much that I'm willing to overlook management! :rotfl:

Just upgraded to AKL club level for 4 nights in November. We are doing a split stay with 4 nights also at the Wilderness Lodge. 1st time ever at club level. We are so excited! This thread is so helpful in learning what to expect! Any advice to making the most of our stay is appreciated. We have some wonderful ADRs planned for every day. Kind of a shame with all the treats that are offered in the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter