• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

Neither. The lounge is right off the elevator so it faces toward Epcot facing the inner courtyard where you go in the back of the resort.

Now I'm second guessing myself. It's been a while since I've been there. Having memory failure right now.

No memory failure. The BC CL lounge does face an inner courtyard between the BC and BCV and also the front drive with the new expansion.

So excited to be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time from November 5 to 9! And staying at club level just makes it even better!

Arriving one month from today for our first AKL CL stay. Anyone been very recently that can comment on the lounge - crowding, food availability, how alcohol is served... ? I like to be prepared, especially since this is our first time traveling with DD13 in a wheelchair from spine surgery.

Early morning breakfast and evening appetizers right at 5:00 PM are the two busy times. If you want to avoid a crowd I would recommend eating a later breakfast, and hitting the second hour of the evening appetizers. We do this often because typically the crazy grabbers are out of the way by then. That's not just AKL, that's my philosophy for every lounge. If you'd like an alcoholic beverage during the day you just have to ask one of the lounge castmembers. In the evening it is out for self service. :) The only lounge I know that is serving the evening alcohol to guests is at the Yacht Club. I haven't heard of any other lounges choosing this system.
Have fun! :sunny:

Someone mentioned to request zebra trail, so I did. Then I read somewhere that some of zebra trail has pool view. Given that I'm club level - IF I were to get zebra trail, I would still get savannah view correct? Savannah view is the whole reason we are staying there.

Early morning breakfast and evening appetizers right at 5:00 PM are the two busy times. If you want to avoid a crowd I would recommend eating a later breakfast, and hitting the second hour of the evening appetizers. We do this often because typically the crazy grabbers are out of the way by then. That's not just AKL, that's my philosophy for every lounge. If you'd like an alcoholic beverage during the day you just have to ask one of the lounge castmembers. In the evening it is out for self service. :) The only lounge I know that is serving the evening alcohol to guests is at the Yacht Club. I haven't heard of any other lounges choosing this system.
Have fun! :sunny:

Crazy grabber avoidance systems locked on. :flower1: We try to do the same thing!

So excited to be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time from November 5 to 9! And staying at club level just makes it even better!

Have a great trip! WL CL is amazing :wizard:.

Arriving one month from today for our first AKL CL stay. Anyone been very recently that can comment on the lounge - crowding, food availability, how alcohol is served... ? I like to be prepared, especially since this is our first time traveling with DD13 in a wheelchair from spine surgery.

I can't help about the lounge, but wanted to say I hope you have a great trip. AKL CL is on our list to try :).

We will be stay at WL for the first time 8/7-8/16, club level standard room. This was only possible with the 30% off and free hopper pin code. We are beyond excited! We have never stayed at a deluxe resort before and CL is something we never thought we'd be able to afford. Ever.
It will be me, DH, DS13, and DD10.
A have a couple of quick questions I was hoping some of you helpful folks would know:
Are all standard club level rooms on the 7th floor? (I know deluxe rooms on any floor have CL access). We want to be on the 7th floor..
Is skim milk available?
TIA!

Someone mentioned to request zebra trail, so I did. Then I read somewhere that some of zebra trail has pool view. Given that I'm club level - IF I were to get zebra trail, I would still get savannah view correct? Savannah view is the whole reason we are staying there.

This is my question as well. My crazy DH just booked 2 days AKL CL standard room on to the beginning of our trip. The description online as well as the CM who did the booking both say it will be a savannah view. The CM even said it would be either the 4th or 6th floor. Given that information, our request was a king bed.

Are some CL rooms pool view as stated here? I'm totally confused now! Thanks for any help!

Liz

I made our fast pass reservations this morning, so I guess we are set for BC CL May 30- June 6. Could you please add us to the list for these dates as well as GF RPC Oct. 7-12. I can't believe I just finished planning our BC trip and now it's almost time for ADRs for our October trip! But I am NOT complaining! Isn't it a good feeling when you get everything set and don't even have to think about it while you are there? There is always room for some flexibility, but no matter what, you know you have a schedule you can be happy with :)

On a side note, has anyone had any luck booking fast passes in the evening after using the first three? We don't usually go back at night if we are staying at GF RPC since we enjoy the band/go to dinner, but we plan to go to Epcot or HS in the evening when we are staying at BC since there isn't a band. I'm actually asking about fast passes for the good rides like Soarin and Rockin roller coaster. Are these pretty much always gone after you've used your first three? I think someone said BC has the texting service like GF does. Is this the best way to get more fast passes?

I made our fast pass reservations this morning, so I guess we are set for BC CL May 30- June 6. Could you please add us to the list for these dates as well as GF RPC Oct. 7-12. I can't believe I just finished planning our BC trip and now it's almost time for ADRs for our October trip! But I am NOT complaining! Isn't it a good feeling when you get everything set and don't even have to think about it while you are there? There is always room for some flexibility, but no matter what, you know you have a schedule you can be happy with :)

On a side note, has anyone had any luck booking fast passes in the evening after using the first three? We don't usually go back at night if we are staying at GF RPC since we enjoy the band/go to dinner, but we plan to go to Epcot or HS in the evening when we are staying at BC since there isn't a band. I'm actually asking about fast passes for the good rides like Soarin and Rockin roller coaster. Are these pretty much always gone after you've used your first three? I think someone said BC has the texting service like GF does. Is this the best way to get more fast passes?
My dh and dd were on a dad/daughter trip earier this month. They changed their minds about going to MK at night and I was able to switch the passes to HS. I got TOT and RR! It took several attempts but was doable. That was 11:30-12:30p.

My dd and I were there in January and we changed our passes many times, same as in November with my Mom. As long you are not to fussy, something will be available.

We also get off a ride and tried to move the next pass asap. That usually worked too!

The earlier the better and keep trying as people change their plans all day long.

We will be stay at WL for the first time 8/7-8/16, club level standard room. This was only possible with the 30% off and free hopper pin code. We are beyond excited! We have never stayed at a deluxe resort before and CL is something we never thought we'd be able to afford. Ever.
A have a couple of quick questions I was hoping some of you helpful folks would know:
Are all standard club level rooms on the 7th floor? (I know deluxe rooms on any floor have CL access). We want to be on the 7th floor..
Is skim milk available?
TIA!

You are going to love WL CL. The WL is a beautiful resort and CL is amazing! To answer your room question, yes, all standard CL rooms are on the 7th floor. I don't know about the skim milk, but hopefully someone else will be able to answer that for you.

The BC is now serving the alcohol/beer too. I have to say it was a bit disappointing tonight because the CM said she couldn't give DH another beer for a while (her words) because he just had 2 during dinner. We are at the pool now and he wanted to sip on one while here. He didn't question it, but I am certainly going to ask one of the friendly CM's what the rule is.

Otherwise, the rooms and lounge are awesome! We did not get our full balcony but we did get our daybed. Also we can see fireworks from our room, which we love. Just the high ones as the trees obscure the lower ones.

The BC is now serving the alcohol/beer too. I have to say it was a bit disappointing tonight because the CM said she couldn't give DH another beer for a while (her words) because he just had 2 during dinner. We are at the pool now and he wanted to sip on one while here. He didn't question it, but I am certainly going to ask one of the friendly CM's what the rule is.

Otherwise, the rooms and lounge are awesome! We did not get our full balcony but we did get our daybed. Also we can see fireworks from our room, which we love. Just the high ones as the trees obscure the lower ones.

I had to come out of the woodwork to reply to this. That's ridiculous. I can understand the 2 beers at a time rule, but they should not police how much you drink. People are paying a premium price to have the CL lounge and offerings, no where does it say you can have only a set amount of food and/or alcohol. Unless you are stumbling drunk and trying to get more alcohol, they should have no limit on what you drink. Frankly, it's none of their business how much one individual person drinks (again, as long as their behavior is appropriate). I actually have a huge issue with them serving the alcohol, let alone limiting it. People staying CL pay a lot for what seem to be fewer and fewer benefits, and the essentially unlimited alcohol is a big perk. I actually don't drink beer, and am more a fan of sweeter wine, so I don't drink much other than the punch when we are at the Poly and the champagne when at the RPC, but my DH enjoys a nightcap from the liquors before bed if we are around, and he drinks wine when we are at the resort (and I do have an occasional glass - I want to help get our money's worth :rotfl2:) If they are actually going to limit the beer/wine or even make us feel inappropriate for partaking, we will think about spending less money on our resort stays- it's a lot cheaper to pass on the CL rooms. I hope that CM just had a weird personal issue, or misunderstood something. Let us know!

Is skim milk available?
TIA!
Yes.. Al WL CL SV rooms are on the 7th floor. The only rooms not on 7th are the deluxe rooms.
we had a SV room that was over the smokehouse and we saw Wishes every night!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter