expiration dates

phins_jazy

Christmas at the Fort
Hello all ~

I'm thinking about buying 4, 5 or 6 day park hoppers. We're going in March. I'm wondering if I slowly buy them now, if they'll be expired by the time we get there. I've heard different stories. Some say they have a 2 year expiration on them and others say 14 days. Is that 14 days from the first use or 14 days from purchase?

Thanks guys, I know I can count on you!!

Well, I can add one more story :). I just got off the phone with Disneyland Customer Relations and they said that Hopper Passes expire 14 days after you activate them. So, you can start buying them now.

Hope this helps!

Great!!! Thanks Kelsie. I'm going to start doing that. I did go to the Disney Store this afternoon to get some disney dollars and I asked them if they could order hopper passes for me. They said yes but they only had the 3 and 4 day hoppers. Is 4 days going to be enough do you think? There are going to be 4 of us along with our 3 y/o DD. I was thinking about checking out the 5 and 6 day hoppers that AAA has. Do you know if you can get those at the gate at DL or only through AAA? So many questions I know.....:rolleyes: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter