• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Experts: Does price of Express pass ever go down?

6 on LI

Earning My Ears
Reviewing my paper work for next weeks vacation. My father bought FL resident tickets in April; 2nd day 2nd park free adults $ 67.99 ( that actually went up but I get it) & 2 park Express $40 each. for 9/2. - I know, idiot, but I didn't want to take the chance with it being Labor Day weekend and 1 day at universal. The tickets are to be picked up at a kiosk. So here's the thing I need him to get 2 more kids tickets,(I know, idiot again). 1st of all will he be allowed to? I thought I saw a limit somewhere. Has anyone tried to get more that 4 resident tickets?

My Park Express was $40 ( I actually thought they were the unlimited ride type & not the 1 use per ride kind) I don't know why I've only read it a bazillion times now & how not worth it they are. Everyone join in.... idiot. Now for 9/2 they are $30.99. And they are called Express Plus, my receipt just says 2 park express, I suppose we're not getting the "plus". Am I missing something or does the price for the express tickets go down?
TIA

The price of express passes goes up and down with the time of year. Also, express passes are date-specific, that is they are good on only one date. You should be able to find a calendar on the Universal site that tells you what the cost is on specific dates.

If you paid in advance a different price than the going rate for the day you visit, I'd suggest you stop into Guest Services and ask them about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter