Experiences at Plaza Inn Minnie's breakfast?

4Ollies

Mouseketeer
I tried searching because I know there are threads here but the search function must not like me today. Not just being lazy LOL.

My boys decided that they might like this one since Captain Hook is sometimes there. They don't do princesses! What have your experiences been with this breakfast? I am thinking last breakfast seating so more of a brunch for us if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

I went last month for 10:30 ps like some people on the board had recommended for my first time. It was a tues. I loved it! It was not crowded & all the characters (Capt. Hook, Eeyore, Alice, Mad Hatter, Fairy Godmother, Max, Chip & Dale) came by within the hour. It was just my dh & me but we still had nice character interactions.

I will definitely eat here again. :>

We were there in April, for the 10:30 seating, we met a lot of characters and we all had a great time! Cap't Hook was there, he was a lot of fun, as were Chip and Dale and Alice and the Mad Hatter. :) Good food too!!

And we were there this past week for a 9 a.m. PS and all the characters were there - including Captain Hook. He was very funny and interactive. There was one little boy a couple of tables away who looked to be a little aprehensive with the whole thing and was "shooting" him with his Astroblaster. Captain Hook totally hammed it up and did the whole "you shot me - ahhh" thing. Very funny!

He pretended to hook my son for his picture - which was very funny!

All the characters are really good - Mary Poppins will remind you to eat your veggies and use proper manners ;)

That search function never seems to work for me either.

We have been twice.

Last year we got the first seating available, it was on a MM morning and we got to go in and have our breakfast before the park was even open to the rest of the public. It was great, no lines for food and we got really great service and we got a lot of attention from the characters that were there. I can't remember now who was there other than Captain Hook, Pooh, Chip and Dale, I think Minnie might have been there too.

The time before that was about 3 years ago and my dd got pics taken with Belle and the Beast and Mary Poppins.

Do they no longer have the princess' at this event???

We have been twice in the last two years, and we loved it both times. The food was really good, and Captain Hook was there both times (maybe he is a regular?). :thumbsup2

We ate there on our last day in DL in 06 it was so much fun, Capt Hook rummaged through my back pack and posed for a picture with me.

I had two 17yo boys w/ me that tried to pretend they were to cool for all the characters but I have photos that have them smiling just as much as my 4 yo was.

The food is good to, we eat there once every trip. In 06 we tried Goofys Kitchen for the first time and it is now a must to do.

Do they no longer have the princess' at this event???

The Princesses are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner in DCA, at Ariel's Grotto. :)

I can't remember the exact cost but the 4 of us paid about $95, that was for 3 adults (because for whatever reason Disney decided that an 11 y.o. is an adult, apparently they haven't seen my itty bitty 11 y.o. eat :rotfl: ) with a 10% AP discount. Remember you can get the discount with AAA too!

Thanks for the reviews everyone. I just made reservations for the four of us on June 12th. Anyone else going to be there that day?

The Princesses are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner in DCA, at Ariel's Grotto. :)

I can't remember the exact cost but the 4 of us paid about $95, that was for 3 adults (because for whatever reason Disney decided that an 11 y.o. is an adult, apparently they haven't seen my itty bitty 11 y.o. eat :rotfl: ) with a 10% AP discount. Remember you can get the discount with AAA too!

yep a 10 year old is an adult ticket and food but a child for the hotel. went about 6 years ago and really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter