• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

experience with soft openings?

canda

a Dis board vulture
I want to go to this soooooooo bad. My use year is Feb. I will have to borrow next years points to go. If they cancel the opening, will I be able to cancel my trip for the next opening with only 3 days left until the next use year? I hope this is not a confusing question.

I assume you're wanting to go to the soft opening of EE for DVC members? There is little chance it would be cancelled at this point, but if you borrow points for a reservation in January using February Use Year points, they would expire on January 31 if you cancelled- so be certain you'll keep the reservation before borrowing those points.

thanks for the reply, I think I will go for it. If they did cancel for some reason, I guess I will just have to go back :earsboy:

I wish I lived close enough to be able to hop back down for that! We get home from there on JAn. 10, so it isn't going to happen. I'm just hoping they will have soft openings in early March when we are there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter