Experience with requesting pack n' play in room

watkinsk01

Earning My Ears
We are staying at Coronado Springs in a couple weeks, and booked through a AAA travel agent. When calling Disney to verify today if our special requests were received (room location, pack n' play, flight info etc), we were told that they receive that information three days prior to arrival since we booked via a travel agent.

Most of our requests (verified refrigerators are in all rooms) can be worked out within the three day timeframe, such as airline information. Our room request was a nice to have, so not a big deal. We did request a pack n' play for the 1 year old as a place for him to sleep. We are not making any other arrangements to bring anything for sleeping for him.

Has anyone had any trouble getting the pack n' play that they requested? Should I have a back-up plan, or have faith that our request will be honored.

Thanks in advance!

We've had no trouble getting a pack n play at Disney or at other hotels. It was included in your request.. You will be fine. :).

Last time we requested a Pakistan n play, it was already in the closet in our room when we arrived. The only issue I had was that there was no bedding for it, so I was glad I had brought along a couple blankets for DD that we could put under her.

Last time we requested a Pakistan n play, it was already in the closet in our room when we arrived. The only issue I had was that there was no bedding for it, so I was glad I had brought along a couple blankets for DD that we could put under her.

Good idea! We always throw in a proper packnplay sheet in our suitcase. Hotels never seem to have proper ones.

:rotfl2:

I never had an issue getting a pack 'n play for my daughter when she was younger. You'l be fine!

One time we arrived right at nap time and the pack and play wasn't in the room. We had to wait for over an hour for it. But the other 6 trips it was either in the room when we arrived or when we got back from the park the first day.

I requested a pack 'n play in July at POR. The CM at check-in didn't seem to know about it but it was in my room when I got there about an hour later. My 13 month old DGS wasn't even staying with me but did spend one day with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter