expensive hangers worth it?

new englander

Earning My Ears
I don't remember the name of them, but has anyone bought those expensive slim coat hangers that are featured on QVC and also in stores that claim to save a lot of space?

Yes, I've bought them and LOVE them. You really do get more space. I have them in my closet and my daughter has them in her closet. I'm getting ready to order more. They're called Huggable hangers

I have some although I didn't purchase the ones from QVC but got mine at Bed, Bath & Beyond (10 hangers for $9.99 plus I used my 20% off coupon).

They save alot of room in the closet, your clothes don't slip off the hanger, and you don't get those, uh, 'shoulder nipples' as my dear friend calls them!

Yes, yes, yes! I get them and Bed, Bath & Beyond too. And you might as well go ahead and get the 50-pack because once you start using them you'll definitely be back for more.

They are definitely worth it! I l ove them! Especially because the clothes don't come off the hangers!

I have both the Huggable Hangers and the Linens-N-Things version. I think the Huggable Hangers are maybe a little sturdier, but for the price (10 for $10 and then a 20% coupon) the no-name version is good, too, and you don't have to wait for them to be shipped.

I started out with just 40 or so, but then kept getting more so I could finish my whole closet. It saved about 1/2 the space, and as PPs said it keeps slippery shirts and camis from always falling off. It does add up to quite a bit of money if you've got a lot of clothes, but you can only do 10-20 hangers each month to keep it more affordable as you go. When you're done, the closet just looks so beautiful, organized and peaceful ;)

I picked up some knock-off hanger just like that at the Christmas Tree Shop. I can't remember how many were in a pkg., maybe like 10-12 for I think it was $5.99. I see your from New England so you may want to check the CTS out. I like them very much as they take up alot less space. I need to go back and get some more.

I picked up some knock-off hanger just like that at the Christmas Tree Shop. I can't remember how many were in a pkg., maybe like 10-12 for I think it was $5.99. I see your from New England so you may want to check the CTS out. I like them very much as they take up alot less space. I need to go back and get some more.

I got those as well! They're the same as Linens and Things but half the cost. I'm pretty sure it was still a 10-pk. I'm sure the name brand are better, but you really can't go wrong for the price

Huggable Hangers are GREAT!!!!!!!! We have replaced EVERY hanger in our house with these. Joy Mangano is on HSN periodically (she's the one who invented them) and she always has great packages on the hangers! They come in a variety of colors and finishes to match any decor. I can't live without them! :thumbsup2

The ones from Linens and Things, are they the felt ones? I was looking online.

The ones from Linens and Things, are they the felt ones? I was looking online.
Yes, they're the same felt/faux velvet type as the Huggable Hangers.

One other point that might matter to some -- I've only seen the black ones with chrome hooks at LNT (which is what I wanted anyway), but if you want lots of color choices, and a choice of brass or chrome hooks, then QVC is the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter