• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expedition pins - Agenda & pin trading

Figment2

DIS Veteran
Agenda is posted for Expedition Pins. So who is going to go back to CSR and pin trade till 2:00am on Saturday night?

Cyn

Well I guess at that point you just wait for a morning bus to take you to a park or downtown? :rotfl2:

I think this is pretty cool that we can basically trade till we fade. At this point we'll prob be there as we have a late flight home on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to a smaller pin trading venue.

Terry

It won't be the first time I was at the Poly in the wee hours of the morning.

pinmeet.jpg

I am not sure about 2 am but plan to go back after the event.

The dinner will be held somewhere in the park. Given the focus on Everest, I think they'll setup tables, depending on weather, out near the attraction.

Food, I'm sure they'll try to make it themed, but it will be normal event food fare, chicken, beef, seafood, salad and desert table.

I am looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Not pinning this time - running Minnie Marathon - hope to find you guys though

The Pierced Grandma - this time I really am!!

I will be walking/trotting the Minnie too! It's going to be a busy week for me.
I am going to have to try to go to bed at a decent hour after the AK event.
What are my chances?

I can't wait! :yay:

I am so glad that I signed up for the Minnie since this may be the last year that it will be the "Minnie". I want the family to have medals of every fab four character.

Maybe I will see you at the event even though you will be WAY in front of me.

Susan

So what is the Minnie Marathon? 26.3 feet :rotfl2:

Just kidding Good Luck to the both of you. And see you soon!!!

Is there any place that we can shout out encouraging words to you two as the rest of us sip on some kind of libation?

Cyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter