• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expedition Everest?

dmure

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if this is a fast pass ride and also if it is included with Early morn or late park nights as an attration that is open?

I don't know the answer to your EMH question. However, as the previous poster said, it does have a fastpass. We arrived at AK at opening last Friday, and used all our fast pass opportunities to ride Everest. My kids rode it a total of four times and were in line to ride it a fifth time when the ride malfunctioned and they shut it down for the evening at 5:45pm.

Hi there! We were just there at the beginning of the month. FastPasss is available during the day. The ride was open during the evening were were there for the after hours EMH, but can't say for certain about the morning EMH. I don't see why it wouldn't be though if they did it for the late one. Hope that helps......

Though it was outstanding, DW thought it to be intence.

Rode it just this past Wednesday, Awesome!!!

There were so many people that when you approached the fastpass machine, CMs would ask you how many in your party and issue tickets manually. (there was one CM at each fastpass machine) You did not have to enter your park ticket. I needed two, and received two. I then exited the line and said to myself "what a dummy, I should have asked for more". So I got back in line, went to a different CM and got two more. (again I should have asked for more than two, but was starting to feel guilty so I didn't go back for more) The CMs were so busy they wouldn't have noticed if Walt himself came and asked for a fastpass!

We had to wait one hour for the fastpass window, so we walked over and got fastpasses for the safari (remember we did not have to insert our park tickets to get passes for Exp Everest). Then we went back to Everest

Note: the standby line at this time was already 120 min. long (at 9:55 am). We used our fastpasses, rode twice and it was so much fun, I wished I had asked for 20 fastpasses.

I noticed only 2 people in the single rider line (There is no sign for single riders - ask at the fastpass return entrance, they'll give you a single rider pass - you then use the fastpass entrance and single riders split off halfway up the line ), and the single riders were going right on. By the time I got back to the single rider line there were 10 people in front of me and 20 behind. Took 30 minutes until I rode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter